Chapter 4

Yeet here we go lez geddit
-----

After all the girls wore their coats for the outdoors, they all headed out and checked their phones for a good restaurant.

"Anyone for chicken?" Hwayoung asked, scrolling through her phone.

"I eat anything." Jangseul said, sitting down on one of the benches as they decided to wait in the park as they haven't decided on anything yet.

Wonyoung and Yuri sat on the bench too, saying they weren't that hungry and was okay with anything. The 3 decided to play a quick game while the others were deciding.

"Hmm how about this one? They have good reviews for ramyeon." Sian suggested, showing a photo to the other 3 who were still in on deciding a restaurant.

"Yah you eat ramyeon everyday!" Yuri exclaimed, exposing her labelmate.

"And you steal my kimbap!" Jangseul said, standing up from the bench.

"Aish okay okay!" Sian replied, putting her hands up to surrender from her younger labelmates.

The other 4 laughed at the 3 Stone Music trainees' bickering only for two of them to be caught.

"Yah! Wonyoung! Yujin-unnie! As if you both don't steal my teokppoki!" Hwayoung stated, pointing the two out which made the others except the Starship girls explode in laughter.

"Aigoo you big puppies, giant salmon fish and small hamster!" Yena shouted for the 6 to keep down for at least 5 minutes.

"Salmon? Fish?" Jangseul questioned, laughing after each word.

"Yena-unnie! Creativity at its finest!" Yujin teased, sitting in the ground as she laughed too much.

"Yah I'm hungry okay? I don't want to see Wonyoung and Jangseul get all touchy while waiting." Yena said, smirking, making the two younger ones blush hard.

"Alright since no one can decide, lets have the puppy line vote." Sian suggested, turning off her phone to wear her black mask. She was already a known trainee together with Yuri and Jangseul due to Idol School.

"Hmm chicken for me." Yujin decided first, getting up from the ground, wearing gloves and a mask.

"Chicken." Wonyoung stated, standing up from the bench, keeping her phone in her bag and did the same as the others, wore her gloves and mask. "Seul?"

"Chicken....or duck cuz it looks like Yena-unnie." Jangseul said seriously, then laughed and got attacked by being tackled down by her small unnie. "Unnie!"

Yena wrestled her down and just laid on top of her dongsaeng after she calmed down a bit.

"Jang is soft." Yena stated, wearing a meme-like face before hugging her dongsaeng tighter.

"May I remind you we're in a park, a public pla-" Hwayoung tried to help them move on but nope. Not today.

"Oo lemme try." Yuri said, making Yena stand up, giving Yuri space to hug her dongsaeng.

"Dog pile!" Yujin called out loudly, everyone joined in except for Hwayoung and Wonyoung who were standing there in the side, too hungry and tired to join in.

"Y-yah! Jang's turning purple!" Wonyoung pointed out, shoving each of them off so they could check on their maknae.

"I'm fi-" Jang said with a sweet smile before falling unconscious.

"I'll carry her. I called the pile after all." Yujin suggested, feeling guilty for what they've done.

Everyone nodded and headed to the restaurant they decided to eat, positions looking like this.

Yuri-Yujin-Hwayoung-Yena
TABLE
Wonyoung-Jangseul-Sian

Wonyoung and Sian stayed beside Jangseul so that they could make sure she woke up safely and that she'd have something left to eat.

Wonyoung was, let's say bored, and since everyone had each other to talk to about a topic she couldn't relate about, she decided to repeatedly poke Jangseul's cheek lightly with a metal chopstick, maybe in hopes to wake her up.

"Mph-" A sound was heard from beside Wonyoung. She quickly got a cold and damp towel to lay on Jangseul's forehead while Sian prepared a glass of water for her.

"Hm?" Was the only other sound heard from the giant girl before she opened her eyes, a bit blurry.

"Are you okay, Seul?" Yuri asked, pausing her eating to tend to you.

"I'm fine I'm fine. Just a bit dizzy is all." Jangseul replied, pressing the cold towel around her whole face. The older members were putting several pieces of chicken meat on Jangseul's plate by now, along with Yujin pouring some juice on her cup, sliding it towards her. "Thanks guys."

She ate a couple of pieces before she saw that the plates had nothing left. She still had a couple of pieces and then noticed than Wonyoung's plate looked almost fully clean. By this time, everyone was already into their own conversations again so no one could hear them clearly.

"Wonyoung-ie, you didn't eat?" Jangseul asked with a soft but still audible tone.

"Y-yeah I did bu-"

"Here have some." Jangseul said with a wide smile, putting majority of her pieces on Wonyoung's plate.

"Thanks Jang." Wonyoung replied, to which Jangseul nodded with a smile and the two continued eating. Once they finished, they noticed the others were still immersed in their own conversations, so Wonyoung simply laid her head on Jangseul's shoulder and Jangseul's head to Wonyoung's. That was the position the two giant puppies had while waiting.

-----
Sorry if this chap felt like a filler 😂 might not be able to write as much but I'll do my best with school and all😁