The Attention Chapter 3

The next day, Sonic and Tails were out for a walk when suddenly they saw Bliss walking towards them with a smile.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Bliss. Great to see you again." Sonic said.

"It's great to see you guys too."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm just about to go buy some fruit. Care to join me?"

"We love to." Sonic said.

"Great! Come on!" Bliss grabbed Sonic's hand and began walking. Sonic blushed as he looked at your hand. Tails laughed a little as he followed. When they were walking, Sonic and Tails noticed that people were staring at them and whispering. Sonic looked at Tails confused.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Sonic asked. "I have no idea." Tails said. When they arrived at the fruit stand, Bliss looked at the fruits, trying to decide which ones she should get. Some people shouted,

"It's her!"

"That's the hedgehog that saved Sonic!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! It's her!"

"She's that new hedgehog that came to town!" Bliss looked around confused as well as Sonic and Tails. Suddenly, someone ran towards her.

"Are you the hedgehog that saved Sonic?"

"Um...yeah?"

"It is her guys!" Everyone cheered for her. Bliss was surprised.

"Wow. People love you." Tails said.

"I wasn't expecting this but it is very sweet of you all." Bliss said. Someone showed her the magazine where it said that Bliss had saved Sonic from Eggman. Bliss smiled at this as Everyone else smiled and went to do their own thing. Bliss payed for the fruit and looked at the boys.

"You guys want one?" Bliss asked.

"Sure." They both grabbed one and ate it.

"It's delicious" Sonic said. Bliss smiled and blushed a little. Suddenly, Eggman showed up again with his robots. Eggman laughed as everyone else ran away screaming. Bliss glared at Eggman.

"You again!?" Bliss asked.

"What? You thought the last time you saw me was actually your last time? Well you thought wrong. Robots attack!"

"Let's get them!" Sonic said.

"You're not gonna start without us are you?" Sonic turned around and saw the rest of his friends showing up.

"Just in time guys. Let's do this!" Sonic, Bliss and the others began to battle Eggman's robots. Sonic was surprised on how she was fighting. Sonic blushed a little and continued to fight. Once it was over, Eggman growls.

"I will be back!" Eggman and his minion robots ran off. Everyone cheered as they come out from hiding.

"They saved us!"

"Horray!" Bliss smiled as she looked at the others.

"I've never had this much attention in my life."

"We're glad you can enjoy it now." Sonic said with a smile. Bliss giggled as everyone continued cheering. What they didn't know, is that Eggman and his robots were watching from the tree.

"Um...sir? How come we lost so quickly?" Cubot asked. Eggman growled quietly.

"I told you like a bunch of times already. We are trying to make them think that they won, so they won't expect anything once I reveal my plan to get rid of Sonic."

"Oh....really?" Orbot facepalms himself.

"Yes really but my little helper will take care of the rest." Eggman and his robots went home.

"Well I gotta go. I'll come visit tomorrow." Bliss said.

"Sounds great." Amy said.

"You better not try anything." Sticks said.

"I won't. Bye guys."

"Bye." Bliss smiled as she walked away.

"She's pretty." Knuckles said. Sonic growled quietly as they walked home. Later that night, Bliss was sleeping peacefully im her bed when suddenly, sometimes flashed in her room and a dark figure was standing by her bed. The figure quickly grabbed her, making her quickly open her eyes and scream as she disappeared with the figure.

Here's a sneak peek for the next Chapter:

Eggman: There's nothing you can do to save him now!
Sonic: What is that?
Tails: Sonic!

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 4 Part 1. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️