The Siren Curse Chapter 4 Part 2

Previously on the last Chapter, Bliss has been kidnapped by Eggman and Shadow and they zapped her with some sort of lazer that made her evil. Sonic then heard singing and was hypnotized by it and then he knocked out his friends. Now on with the story!

Tails moaned in pain as he slowly woke up. Tails widened his eyes as he quickly shouted for his friends.

"Guys! Guys! Get up!" Amy held her head in pain.

"What happened?" Knuckles quickly sat up.

"Are we dead?" Sticks tried to break the tube but it didn't leave a scratch.

"Sonic betrayed us! He did this! I just know it!"

"Sonic would never do this. He's our friend." Tails said.

"Not anymore he's not." Everyone turns their heads and they saw Bliss walking towards them.

"Bliss? What's going on here?" Tails asked. Suddenly they heard an evil laugh. They looked over her head and saw Eggman and Shadow.

"Eggman! Shadow! What have you done to our friends!?" Amy asked.

"I may have given Bliss a little upgrade." Eggman said.

"Upgrade? So she's a robot?" Knuckles asked.

"No Knuckles." Amy said.

"Bliss! Show them!" Eggman said. Bliss nodded and smirked at her friends. Shadow just stood there and watched. Bliss started to sing a very beautiful melody. The others were confused until they saw Sonic walk forward with a glare.

"Sonic! You're alive!" Knuckles said. Shadow pressed the button which locked all the doors and windows and then the tubes went back up into the ceiling. They had no idea what's going on. Bliss starts pointing at them as she continued to sing.

Sonic started running towards them and then kicks Knuckles, sending him flying towards the wall. Everyone gasped in surprised.

"Ow!" They looked at Sonic shocked. Eggman began to laugh.

"Surprised? I bet you are! Bliss! Make Sonic attack them!" Bliss continued singing which made Sonic began to fight his friends.

"Sonic! Wait! It's us!" Tails said. Sonic ignored them and continued to fight. Amy had her hammer out and took a few steps back.

"Sonic. This isn't like you." Sonic grabbed her hammer and used it against her.

"Leave us alone you traitor!" Sticks said as she threw her boomerangs at him but Sonic quickly dodged them and then it hit Sticks instead. Sonic looked at Tails as he gulped in fear. Bliss smirked and sings softer. Sonic slowly walked towards him.

"Sonic. Please. It's me." Sonic kept walking towards him until he was trapped by the wall. Once he looked closely at him, he noticed something was not right.

"His eyes...they're blue." Tails turned his head and saw that Bliss' eyes were blue as well.

"The eyes....the singing. It all makes sense! Guys! Sonic is being hypnotized by a siren song!"

"A what song?" Knuckles asked. Tails quickly got away from Sonic before he could hit him.

"Bliss and Sonic are both being controlled! Bliss has been turned into a evil siren and Sonic is under her spell!"

"We got to save them!" Amy said.

"This invention I made can help! But it might have a slight side effect. You have to use it on Bliss so they both can get back to normal!" Tails said as he took it out.

"You are wrong little fox. You'll have to save all of them!" A giant door opened as they saw the entire villagers who also were hypnotic.

"Oh boy..." Tails said in a worried tone. Bliss' eyes turned fully blue as she began to float above the crowd as her quills were floating up. She began to sing as loud as she can as it also began to effect Knuckles and Tails.

"Tails! Knuckles!"

"T-Take my invention." Amy quickly grabs it and now Tails and Knuckles were under Bliss' control. Bliss was shocked that they resist it.

"How are you not controlled!?" Amy takes out her ear plugs as well as Sticks. "But how..."

"Tails made these. It can't block someone talking but it can block singing." Bliss began to sing as loud as she can as everyone even Sonic, Tails and Knuckles ran towards the girls.

"Sticks! Try to stop them but don't hurt them!"

"Got it!" Amy tries shooting Bliss but she keeps dodging each shot as she continued singing. Sticks tried to stop the crowd without hurting them as Amy continued to shoot Bliss.

"Stand still will you!" Shadow pounced on Amy which made her drop the weapon.

"I don't think so." Amy kicked Shadow where the sun don't shine as she ran towards the weapon. Shadow groans in pain as Amy was able to grab the weapon and then zaps Bliss with it. Bliss stopped singing and gasped as she screamed in pain. A bright light went through the whole room as Amy and Sticks covered their eyes. Bliss' eyes turned back to pink as she fell towards the ground. Everyone else was released from the spell and looked at each other confused.

"Everyone! Get out of here! Now!" Amy yelled as the citizens quickly left Eggman's base.

"No!" Shadow slowly got up and glared at Amy. Sonic moaned in pain.

"What happened?" Then he saw Bliss and widened his eyes.

"Bliss!" Sonic ran towards her and picked her up gently.

"Let's get her to our place." Tails said as they ran home. When Eggman went to a different room to complain, Shadow had his eyes closed for a while thinking deeply. When he opened his eyes, they flashed bright blue.

Here's a sneak peek for the next Chapter:

Tails: It'll come back in a few days.
Bliss: What's happening?
Sonic: Are you ok?

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 5. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️