Part 3: What are you gonna do? Lock me in a closet?

Aiden had brown hair and dark yellowish green eyes. He wore black jeans, an unzipped black long sleeved jacket with two crossed blaze rods on the back, a green shirt, and brown shoes. 

Gill wore an unzipped black long sleeved jacket with two crossed blaze rods on the back, a white shirt, light brown pants, and brown shoes. He had dark brown hair, a short beard, and black eyes. 

Maya had icy blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair. She wore an unzipped black long sleeved jacket with two crossed blaze rods on the back, a red shirt with a blue "E" emblazoned on it, dark blue jeans, dark brown boots, and dark red lipstick."BLAZE RODS!" Gill cheered.

"Shut up Gill!" Aiden snapped. Aiden saw Jesse and his eyes suddenly filled with pure hate. "Well... look who it is. The Hero In Residence finally shows her face," Aiden sneered. He smiled cruelly and continued speaking. "I'd like the enchanted flint and steel, the Atlas, the Redstone Heart, the Withered Nether Star, and the Golden Gauntlet."

"Aiden, everything you mentioned is really dangerous in the wrong hands," Jesse told him.

"I see a lot of citizens that could get really hurt if you don't give me the items I want. Or I could always just take the items as you scramble to save the citizens. Your choice," Aiden taunted. Jesse clenched her fists and glared at him.

"Leave. Them. Alone," Jesse ordered. Aiden took out a block of TNT and lit it with a normal flint and steel.

"Too late," Aiden chuckled. The TNT's explosion blew up part of the building's wall. No one was hurt, but the building began to crumble- which caused the citizens attending the party to scream and huddle together. "Save the citizens or guard your objects. You only have time for one. I don't see how just you and Lukas could possibly do both," Aiden smirked. Maya, Aiden, and Gill sprinted in the direction of the New Order Hall, where the items resided.

"Maybe not just me and Lukas..." Jesse mused. She turned her head to Romeo.

"You're sure I won't just hold you back?" Romeo asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure," Jesse said.

"I'll protect the people. You two should get to the New Order Hall to stop Aiden and his cronies," Lukas stated. Jesse smiled at him warmly and nodded. 

"I'm ready when you are," Romeo told her. Lukas began to lead the citizens to safety and Jesse quickly changed her clothes. She was now wearing cornflower blue overalls, a yellow hairclip, dusty red lipstick, a white short-sleeved shirt with red sleeves, and brown loafers.

"Okay. Now we can go. I just didn't want to fight Aiden in a dress," Jesse said. The two of them ran at full speed to the New Order Hall, arriving only seconds after the Blaze Rods. Maya, Aiden, and Gill had their backs to Jesse and Romeo. "Hey Aiden! Over here!" Jesse shouted. Aiden suddenly whipped his head in Jesse's direction. His expression became a mix of shock, confusion, and anger.

"I didn't expect you to come with a friend, but this still won't be much of a challenge," Aiden said coldly.

"We won't be much of a challenge? You wish," Jesse quipped. She unsheathed two diamond swords and passed the second sword to Romeo. "I beat you once and I'm going to do it again," Jesse continued.

"Oooh, I'm so scared," Aiden jeered.

"You should be," Romeo smirked. Romeo's eyes widened in shock... he didn't know where the sudden burst of confidence came from.

"Your friend is feisty, Jesse. Almost makes up for how weak he is," Aiden remarked. Romeo's eyes burned with anger. Ever since he'd lost his powers, Romeo tended to cry when people said hurtful things... but this time was different. Romeo was done with being a doormat. When Aiden called Romeo weak, especially after Romeo lost his powers, he had to fight back. He wasn't going to back down now. Not this time.