Chapter 1

Lauren's POV
Another school year and I'm already tired of it. I'm tired of all the teachers, students, myself, and all the bullshit that comes with being in high school. I climbed out of bed and walked into my bathroom, grumbling as I started my shower up. I brushed my teeth before lazily rinsed my mouth out.

After my shower, I quickly got dressed because I was behind on time. Dinah was supposed to pick me up and shockingly, her mother finally let her get her driver's license. She had bought herself a new car so she was forcing me to do stuff with her. I ran down the stairs when I heard Dinah honk her horn.

"Took you long enough" Dinah groaned. "You got here 30 seconds ago!" I exclaim. "Yeah, 30 seconds too long." She laughed as she pulled out of the drive way, just barely missing our trashcan. "Dinah... How did you pass your drivers test?" I asked as I tightened my seat belt and held the handle that was above my head. "Easy... My girlfriend was the instructor." She smiled at me before going back to looking at the road. "You're still with Normani? I thought she broke up with you?" I questioned.

"She tried but I told her that she was stuck with me. She said okay and here we are now." She chuckled. "You scare me." I told her as I looked out the window. She drove for another 10 minutes before she pulled into our school parking lot. "You hear that there's supposed to be a new gym teacher? He is our teacher for 3rd period." She told me. "Y/N Y/L/N?" I asked. "Yep and apparently he's the talk of the school. Everyone is talking about how hot he is. Lets go see for ourselves." She smirked.

"I thought you were dating Normani? I thought you were gay!?" I exclaimed as I looked at her. "I am with Normani but who am I to turned down gossip and see if it's true?" Dinah rolled her eyes as she grabbed her backpack and waited for me so she could lock her car. I closed the door and she turned and started walking quickly. "You know we only have 10 minutes until class right?" I questioned.

"When have we ever been on time for the first day of school?" Dinah gave me a 'really' look. "True" I mumbled as I jogged a little to catch up to her. We walked into the gym and I looked around but couldn't see anyone. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "There's never a first hour gym class." Dinah said as she walked towards the locker room. "Ms. Avery, is the new gym teacher hot?" Dinah asks. "I haven't seen him yet. He is supposed to be here but he might be in a meeting with the principal." She told Dinah. She was so used to Dinah's nonexistent filter that she didn't question the girl anymore. "Damn it... See you later!" Dinah said as she skipped out of the locker room.

Time Skip

"I can't wait to see this teacher" Camila and Dinah gushed. "I sometimes wonder why I talk to you girls." Ally mumbled as she walked next to me. "They are just... Weird?" I said as I watched them lean onto each other and whisper. I jumped when I heard a deep voice go through out the gym when the bell rang. "Everyone take a seat on the bleachers please." I looked around and stopped when I seen that a tall muscular man stood there. Why is everyone so into him? What's so special about him?

He took his hood off and I felt like my heart was going to burst. He was so attractive! The girls next to me squealed and started whispering to each other. "Hi, my name is Y/N Y/L/N. I will be the new volleyball and weight lifting teacher for this period. Everyone in my class please meet me up in the weight room." He spoke loudly. I swear, every girl quickly stood up and ran faster than light towards the weight room. I took my time because a bitch didn't want to look thirsty.

When I walked into the weight room, he looked at me. "Nice of you to finally join us... What's your name?" He asks. "Lauren Jauregui." I mumbled. "Everyone, please look at Lauren. When you walk, you waist time on getting your work done. Don't be like Lauren. When I tell you to be somewhere, you either run or jog. I will not wait on you and I will mark you absent if you do not move quick. This is gym. I expect you to move and not waste my time. Understand?" He spoke loudly.

My face heated up in embarrassment and anger at how he called me out. I clenched my jaw and looked him up and down before walking out of the weight room, not caring for him calling my name. I went into the locker room and took a seat on one of the chairs, ignoring my friends who were texting me. I tried controlling my breathing and calming my anxiety down but he triggered me and it was hard to calm down.

"I knew I could find you here. He's a prick for what he did." Dinah said as she wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly, knowing that it helped me calm down. "I didn't want to be a thirsty hoe and walked. I wasn't trying to seem desperate like those other girls." I mumbled. "Hey, you called me a thirsty hoe." Dinah joked. I laughed and shook my head, making her sigh. "Just ignore him and do you tomorrow. Just do what you have to do and call it good." Dinah told me.

"There's always tomorrow..." She told me. "I just hope he's not an asshole tomorrow." I said. "Lets ditch the rest of class and go get lunch. I'll drive." Dinah said. I laughed and stood up, following her as we walked out the exit door and ran to her car, not wanting to get spotted by security. So much for a good day...

+__________________________+

I thought why not post this... I also didn't use a normal history or English teacher story because those aren't interesting anymore... Might as well make a gym teacher... Nobody ever writes about gym teacher (Because everyone hates them) so I decided... Why no?

Damiun Moore will be you in this. If you don't like him, imagine you're someone else. This is Damiun...

 ⤵