Sleepover

Adrien's POV

Today is Friday and me, Marinette, Alya , and Nino have a group project due Monday. So I'm going to ask them if they want to have a sleepover at mine.

Adrien: guys want to have a sleepover at mine

Alya: sure

Nino : sure

I looked over to Mari and she looked hesitant.

Adrien: what's wrong

Marinette: oh nothing just spaced out but yea

Adrien: oh ok

Marinette: yea

Adrien: I have clothes at my house my Dad's a designer so you can just come with me

All:ok

Then we all went to my house.We went to my room and Mari laid in the bed . I went to her and Alya and Nino went somewhere. I cuddled Marinette and she smiled. Then I kissed her cheek and under her ear she giggled.

Marinette: I love you

Adrien: I love you too

Then my Father came in I felt Mari flinch she must have been startled .

Father: oh hello son , Marinette and Alya and Nino

Marinette: hi Gabriel

Alya: hi Mister Agreste

Nino: hi sir Agreste

Father : so why is everyone here

Adrien: we have a project so can they spend the night

Father: of course we'll if you need anything you know where to find me

Then he left we decided to start on the project.We finished by dinner time. So we went to eat . After we decided to get ready for bed . So I asked my Dad for some pjs. I gave it to them and we went to bed . In my Bed it's big enough. Alya and Marinette were in the middle of me and Nino.

( later)

Gabriel's POV

I snuck into my Son's room they were all asleep. Marinette was on top of Adrien he had his hand around her waist. I admired her in the moonlight. She was so beautiful. She was on him with a leg on each side of him straddling him. Laid on his chest her hand held on to the one not around her waist.Her other one next to his head. If only she was mine. I shouldn't be jealous and she's not even old enough. But it's not my fault she looks like that. I heard her shift and him the sun was starting to come up. I decided to go back to bed . I ended up having a dream of her .