Wedding Dress

Gabriel's POV

So today Marinette is coming over to get her measurements done for her wedding dress. It has to be the best one I've ever designed because she is one of a kind. My thoughts were interrupted by two voices.

Adrien: hey Dad

Marinette: hi Gabriel

I then looked towards both of them and they smiled. Adrien came over and so did Marinette. She was all giddy and happy.

Marinette: oh I'm so excited Adrien isn't this the greatest

Adrien: yes mon princesse

Marinette: ( giggles)

Adrien: you're adorable

She just kissed his cheek and turned to me .

Marinette: so we're doing measurements right

Gabriel: yes so stand over here arms out

She did as told and I started to take her measurements. This the clothes I'll ever get to touching. I did her arms first then waist then legs. I then did her hips . I then had to do bust and Adrien chuckled at her and was staring and she started blushing.

Marinette: Adrien shut up

Adrien: ( smirks) never

She then rolled her eyes still blushing and I then backed away after getting all her measurements. Though I didn't want to but I had to.

Gabriel: ok all done so anything you prefer to be on the dress

Marinette: I want a form fitting mermaid and white of course and the rest I can leave up to you I know it'll be amazing all your designs are

That just warmed my heart to hear those words from her mouth.

Adrien: yeah it'll be gorgeous

I just smiled and then she did something unexpected she hugged me. I hesitantly hugged her back not knowing if I could restrain myself.

Marinette: thank you for doing this for us it means a lot

Gabriel: no problem

Then she let go and so did I and Adrien hugged me as well. They then walked out hand in hand . I sighed as I longed for her touch it felt so. Nice to be in her embrace . I really need to get myself together but the more I think about her the more she's around the more I want her. This is torture this like dangling chocolate in a dogs face they want it but they can't have it because it'll kill them. This will kill my relationship with my son , my career, my everything.