Big Step

Gabriel's POV
( year later )

My situation has gotten worse Adrien and Marinette have been together a little over a year and he wants to marry her. He asked me if I could help him design the perfect engagement ring for her. Of course I couldn't say no to him. If she says yes my mission will be even harder to accomplish. He wants to propose because they are now eighteen years old. Also he loves her very much which I can see but I also love her and I want her . She's now eighteen which means she's legal and if she accepted me it'll be ok well not really but I wouldn't be arrested. So the ring both me and Adrien created is finally ready and he's going to propose to her at their graduation tomorrow. Which I thought was so romantic but I'm also against it. I have mixed feelings and it's from both point of views I want my son to be happy with the woman he loves . But it's really hard when she's also the woman I love. Marinette is amazing and not to mention absolutely stunning. I just can't get enough of her. So anyway Adrien was talking to me about it over dinner.

Adrien: Dad I'm really nervous what if she says no I mean this is a huge step and we're still young

Gabriel: Adrien I'm sure she'll say yes she loves you and I can see it in her eyes when she looks at you ( and I'm super jealous at how she looks at you) and if she doesn't I know you guys will still be together ( fortunately and Unfortunately)

Adrien: thanks Dad I needed that

Gabriel: no problem son ( ugh why I hate this I want to be a good dad but I want to be selfish too)

Adrien's POV

I just finished dinner with my Dad and reassured me that Marinette won't reject me. I just love her so much and I never want to let her go. I know we're young but if I truly love her and can't imagine a world without her and I know it . Why not claim her as by beautiful wife. So I went to bed tomorrow is a big day because I graduate high school and I'm asking the love of my life to marry me.

( the next day )

Marinette's POV

I woke up excited today is Graduation and I can't wait I'm so excited. I went downstairs and ate breakfast with my mom and Dad. I then went upstairs and Group FaceTime Adrien, Alya, and Nino talking about where we wanted our parents to take us to celebrate and other stuff . So we decided on a place and after a while we got off the phone to start getting ready. I took a nice long shower put on a face mask and everything. I then dried off and put on my undergarments and robe. I then curled my hair and did light makeup. After that I put on my dress and heals and finally my cap and gown. I then went downstairs for my parents to start their "photoshoot " of me happens every dance I go to but this is important so I don't mind. After a hour of pictures I walked to the school. Since I'm literally right across from it and all the graduates have to be there before everyone. So I went inside and I saw Adrien he looked so handsome in his cap and gown. I love this man so much and I hope we be together forever. Then Adrien looked my way and smiled and he came up to me. He pecked my lips and my smile grew.

Marinette: hi mon chaton

Adrien: hi mon Princesse ( that's how you spell princess in French " huge difference am I right 😒" ) you look gorgeous as always

Marinette: merci Adrien

Adrien: toujours mon amor ( always my love ) ( says it low and husky)

Marinette: ( sends shivers down her spine )oh I love it when you talk French to me like that

Adrien: I know mon amor ( wraps his arms around her waist)