Bragging

Gabriel's POV

Ok so I know that he doesn't know it and I shouldn't be irritated but Adrien is rubbing the fact that he and Marinette are married in my face constantly. They've been married for three months now and this week was the worst week of my life. So this is my what happened.

Monday
I was going to officially bring Marinette into Agreste fashions right under me so when I retire it'll go to her. So I was telling her in the design room and she squealed her cute little head off. She then tackled me in a bear saying thank you a million times. I chuckled and hugged her back enjoying her embrace. When Adrien popped his head into the room.

Adrien: there you are Mar , hey Dad

Dad: hi Son

Marinette: hey Minou

Adrien: hey beautiful

Marinette: Adrien guess what

Adrien: what

Marinette: your Dad is giving me your position in the company so when he retires it'll go to me and I get to start contributing now as top designer isn't that awesome

Adrien: awesome Mar , your dreams are coming true

Marinette: I know we have to celebrate

Adrien: I know the perfect way to show you how proud I am ( motions her to come with his finger)

Marinette then smirked lustfully and walked over to him and he looked at me and I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled. They then left and " celebrated".

Tuesday

So I went down to the kitchen and Marinette was there but she had on pj booty shorts and a spaghetti strap crop top her hair in a messy bun. I stared and as she was making sandwiches she looked over at me.

Marinette : hey Dad , I'm making sandwiches for lunch do you want one

Oh I forgot to mention she calls me Dad now .

Gabriel: sure

Marinette; alright I'll be done in a second, do you mind getting Adrien for me he's watching tv in the living room

I then left to get Adrien and we went back to together and Marinette was trying to reach some chips on the shelf she was on the counter. Adrien immediately went hold her waist from behind and I envied him. He then got her down and was holding her hips now close to him. He then nibbled her ear and I went straight face. Marinette blushed and looked at him.

Marinette : ( whispers) Adrien stop , not in front your Dad

Adrien: ( whispers) he's not a child He's seen worse than this

Marinette: ( whispers) I know but it's disrespectful ok later when we're alone you can do whatever you want

Adrien : promise

Marinette: promise , now behave

Then he pinched her butt and she she squealed and glared playfully at him and hit him and he chuckled at her. She giggled and she caught my gaze and gave me a sheepish apologetic look for Adrien's behavior still thinking it's disrespectful.

Wednesday
I went into the living room and I wanted to join Adrien and Marinette who were watching movies. But they weren't watching movies they were passionately making out on the couch. It looked like they were wrestling they were fighting for dominance without breaking the kiss. One minute Marinette was on top and then Adrien and so forth. Then they all of a sudden stopped and Marinette was on top she had pinned him.