HoneyMoon Photoshoot

Adrien's POV

So today was the last photoshoot before the wedding. It's next week and I can't wait to be married to my love. We don't know what the theme of this photoshoot is. We had the engagement photoshoot, ceremony photoshoot, cocktail hour photoshoot, reception photoshoot. So yeah we just got on set and my Dad was here. He was here for all of them .

Dad: ok you two today's photoshoot theme is Honeymoon because that's the last thing in weddings right

Both me and Mari looked at each other and blushed. I kind of forgot about the honeymoon. We talked about it we're going to America for a week. Also we decided to wait until we get to the hotel in America to you know. But we haven't talked about it ever since. Marinette then looked at me and she came over and whispered in my ear.

Marinette: hey Adrien maybe you could pick out which outfit you like best on me and I can wear it on our actual honeymoon

I then blushed even more and she smirked at me and walked into her dressing room swaying her hips and looked back at me. This girl is going to be the death of me. I sighed and went into my dressing room. After they got me ready and ruffled my hair .I just had on some dress pants and unbuttoned button up. Then I went out my dressing room and I saw Marinette with a robe on. I then went up to her and she turned to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and she looked at me.

Marinette: hey

Adrien: hey Mari

I then kissed her cheek and she smiled.  Then my Dad came over.

Dad: ok guys go over to the set and go do stuff

We then went over to set and Mari started untying her robe slowly and staring at me seductively. I just stared at her anxious to see. The photographer started snapping pictures at this moment. Then she untied it and let it fall and almost had a heart attack. It was a really short silk red dress with spaghetti straps.

Her hair was done and wavy dark red lipstick painted her lips

Her hair was done and wavy dark red lipstick painted her lips. Literally everyone man on set except my Father he had a straight face was drooling over her. I then immediately went over to her attempting to cover her by pinning her to the back group covering her with my body. The photographer had to come to the side of us to get our faces. She was smirking up at me and I was looking down at her protectively . She kissed my cheek leaving a red kiss mark. Which the photographer found amazing and started snapping pictures. Then I pecked a kiss on her lips and neck and the photographer caught it all. Then I was directed to move from in front of her I didn't want to but the faster I cooperate the quicker this will go. I moved and I pulled her close to me though. She then kissed me and I kissed her back and soon started making in front of the entire crew. But I gave zero fucks I cared about was her the photographer loved it. Then I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my torso. I then pinned her against the wall and pinned her hand above her head . Her legs still wrapped around me. Then I heard someone instruct us to lay down. I then laid her down there was a bed and I kissed her neck and she bit her lip. Then I let be on top and we just kissed and she left kiss marks on my neck , jaw, chest.  I then heard them say stop we have enough pictures for this look. I'm glad they stopped us or else we wouldn't have been able to be stopped.