Him.

Breath in through your nose and breath out of your mouth and stay calm. I reminded myself. This was my first day at a California School and I was nervous. My dad had gotten a promotion and that's the reason why I'm here, in California.

My heart was pumping faster than usual and that's when I started making my way to my new school.

What if they hate me? What if I'm the only one odd? I was having second thoughts but I still kept on walking.

There was a gentle tap on my shoulder and I spun around sighting a girl with dark hazel eyes and light brown hair. She had a huge smile spread across her face.

"Hi, my names Sarena" she spoke with confidence.

"I'm Katy" I replied sticking my hand out for her to shake. She shook my hand lightly.

"You're new to school right?" she questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Yup" I replied still nervous. She could tell, I was so obvious.

We started to walk again.

"Don't be scared, I'm your friend.. Right?" she turned to face me.

I giggled a bit.

"If you're my friend than I am yours".

" Than we're officially friends. I'll introduce you to my friends if you like" she offered.

"Yes please" I said with cheesiness.

We got to school in time and I read out loud "Bishop Ireton High School".

As my foot touched the floor of the class and my eyes looked around, I saw a him. Light brown hair just like Serena's and as he turn to gaze at me, his eyes shimmered like fireworks in an evening forest.

Hey guys! First chapter and I'm so excited! Feel free to comment opinions, good or bad :).