Magic Moment.

I rushed home jumping onto the couch. I felt a bit out of place but before my mind exploded, Sarena had just texted me.

S: Are you okay? I'm sorry about before.

K: That's okay, I'm sorry I stormed off at you.

S: That's okay. Hey, Daisy and I are heading off to a event at a beach, wanna tag along?

K: Sure

S: Pick you up at 8.

And with that I stood up getting ready.

I wore jean shorts with see-through tights underneath, white converse, a white crop top and a black cardigan to top it all off.

"Beep beep" I heard a vehicle shout.

I rushed into the car seeing Daisy in her dark sunglasses.

When we finally arrived to our destination, we went to buy some food.

I ordered some chips but I wasn't paying attention to Sarena and Daisy.

I was so addicted to my phone I didn't see where I was going and bumped into something hard. Me, my chips and phone fall down and as I looked up to see the problem I felt as if I had a pinch of smile on my face.

"Ughh.." Matt's voice trailed off.

"Watch it" Daisy sarcastically say.

Matt and I gazed at each others eyes. It felt as if I was already in heaven, goosebumps appeared on my arms and my cheeks felt like they were glowing.

"Go away! Stop trying to hit up on the new girl" Sarena yells.

My cheeks heated up as I turn to face the ground, I tried to keep my smile in but I couldn't help it. Did I really like him?
Shut up Katy, you don't like him.

I convince myself in my mind.

"Who cares, let's get going" I finally managed to say.

*Event finishes*

Sarena had just dropped off Daisy but before I went home, we decided to take a stroll around an unknown park.

"Sooo, what's up with you and Matt?" Sarena started.

"Nothing" I say.

"There's clearly something between you two". I think I started blushing, Sarena wouldn't notice because of the darkness that surrounded us.

"But there isn't " I tried persuading her.

"Okay whatever you say. But just warning you, don't ever get too close to him or else you'll fell in love then everything will go wrong. He's a douche anyways so don't bother".

Instead of just my cheeks heating up, it was my whole body that heated. I was furious. Wait, why was I angry?

Did I actually like him?

Moments had passed and there was a gentle buzz buzzing around inside my pocket. My eyes widen and my mouth craved into a smile.

I received a text... from Matt!