You can't fall in love with him.

"Who's that from?" Serena asked motionless.

"Uhm my mom" I lied. "Hey I'm just going to walk home. Need to improve my leg muscles" I once again lied.

"whatever you say" she responded and with a blink of an eye, she disappeared.

Matt: Hey.

Katy: Hi. How did you get my number?

I was extremely curious.

Matt: That doesn't matter, what does matter is that I'm free tomorrow and you're coming with me somewhere.

Is he commanding me to go on a date with him? Cheeky.

Katy: How am I supposed to know you're not a murderer?

Matt: I'm not sure... pick you up at 8. Night beautiful.

The shape of my mouth curved upwards and it now aches. I was stunned, he called me 'beautiful'.
He does this to every girl I bet.

I thought. Half of me wanted to believe that he wasn't a player, douchebag and whatever they had called him but the other half kind of believed it was true, I mean he's popular and popular kids always get what they wanted, right?

Minutes had gone by and I arrived home safe.
Don't want to let him down.

I say smirking.

*Morning*

As my eyes slowly fluttered open, I could scent the burning of pancakes.

I rushed out of bed and did my usual routine.

Just as I laced up my shoelaces, I hear the sound of a horn horning to a tune I didn't recognize. I was assuming that would be Matt.

I rush downstairs and say goodbye to my parents and took off.

As I get out Matt stands beside a tall handsome and mysterious guy with a dangerous looking piercing located on his mouth watering lips.

"Katy, this is Luke, my best friend. Luke, Katy" Matt explained.

"Just call me Kat" I say gazing at Luke almost daydreaming.

My stomach started to fill up with butterflies and before I knew it, it started to ache once again.
Shit.
*  *  *  *
Hey! Haven't updated in 293270530 years because I thought that no one would actually read them. Going to change the fan-fiction slightly because I'm in love with 5sos and stuff. Thanks @idk_fandoms for getting me back on track, feels good to be writing again. Oh and I might add on soon.. or naww.