Chapter 3:Feeling Feelings

《Welp,I wrote fluff.Enjoy!《Kristine》
Warning:
FLUFF
MATURE LANGUAGE

Tomerz P.O.V.o
I feel my nerves coming back to life,wiggiling under Tord.Why isn't he moving?*Wiggle*EEK!I WIGGLED TO MUCH!!MY LIPS ARE HALF A MILLIMETER AWAY FROM MINE!!!My face was probably so red,that it put Tord's hoodie to shame.As Tord barely hovered above me,I feel a bump near my crotch area.OH NO!!!I GAVE TORD AN,AN,ERECTION!!!!!!NEEP!!WHY IS HE STROKING MY THIGH,HIP,AND WAIST,WITH HIS ROBOTIC HAND?!?!WHY IS HE PLACING HE HUMAN HAND ON MY CHEEK(FACE)?!??My thoughts are interuppted as Tord presses his lips ageanst mine.I'm in shock,but I slowly melt into the kiss,wrapping my arms around his neck.He nibbles softly on my bottom lip,asking for entrance,which I grant.His toungue intertwines with mine before exploring the rest of my mouth.He breaks the kiss,a bridge of saliva left hanging,which he soon swallows giving me a quick kiss to get the other end.
"Ew."I giggle.
Mr.Hentai (Tord)
Did that seriously just happen?Did I just make-out with Tom?
Agh,I still have the boner he caused.Well ya know what?He's gonna help fix it.I head to the bathroom,whom Tom is showering in.
《Yeah.As you can guess,next part is smutt. {211 Words}》