Chapter 5:Truth Or Dare

《Hey my WonderfulWaffles!Just wanna tell ya that this
Contains MattEdd and I feel that it's super cliche
《Depressed Kristine》
Warning:
Smutt (because I'm depressed)
Cursing due to smutt
Cursing cuz of dares
Uh,flirtatious thoughts

3rd P.O.V.
Ever since the whole,'shower' eppisode,Tom has been nicer to Tord.Nicer not nice.

Matt P.O.V.
We're sitting in a circle playing truth or dare.
"Edd,truth or dare?"Tord asks.
"Truth."
Tord smirks."If you had to kiss one of the three of us,who would you choose?"Edd turns crimsone red.That's cute.I have a crush on Edd and haven't told anyone except Tom.
"Oh,uh.....I guess...Matt."
My face heats (forshadow) up.
"Okay....Tom.Truth or Dare?"Edd asks.
"Mmm....dare."
"I dare you to.....hug Tord!"
"F-ck."Tom curses.He turns to Tord and gives him a quick hug.Tom turns to me.Uh oh."Truth or Dare Matt?"
"Dare!"Oops.
"I dare you,to play,'Seven Minutes in Heaven" with Edd."
Gulp.
TimeSkip:Edd and Matt were forced into a closet that had a seven minute timer in it.
Eddie!!!
I looo up at Matt who's blushing.I slightly wanna have
semx (He's too innoceng to actually thinj or say it)-with Matt.Okay.I want him to f-ck me so hard,I want to scream his name.I want him to cum deep inside me...
"Wanna start?"
He blushes even more.HAWT.
"Huh?!"
"The dare,wanna start?"
"Are you sure?"
I sigh."We could just pretend and make weird nois-
I'm cut off by him roughly kissing me.I gasp.He enters his toungue.We explore eachothers mouths.He breakes the kiss,there's a string of sliva.We catch our breathes.Matt begins to strip.I do the same(You two move quick).When I look back after I'm done,I see Matt's HUGE (XD) member and begin to blush.
Matt takes me by the waist and lines up his member.I nod.
(2 Minutes In)He rams into me,and I gasp.He let's me adjust.I begin to sway my hips,letting him know I'm ready.He begins to thrust."Ah~"He thrust deeper.I wrap my legs around his waist.Deeper.Deeper.Deeper.I nibble on his collarbone."Edd~"
(4 Minutes In)
By now Matt has found BOTH my sweet-spot and prostsate.
"AhH-fAsTEr~hARdeR~"
(6 Minutes In)
We cum.He pulls out of me,and helps me dress.Then he gets dressed.
DING!That's the timer.We wait to be unlocked from the closet.Tom opens the door and scowls.
"I'm not cleaning the closet."
"What if I help you Jehnovah~?"Tord says as me and Matt get out of the closet.
"Two words commie."He closes the door.
"F-ck no."

《Hey guys,here's a dose of MattEdd smutt.I apoligize if the chapter wasn't good.Deppresion hit me today.So I have did the some WattPad. {432 Words}Hah!4-3-2.Hope ya'll have a good day.《Kristine》