Chapter 4:Shower Smutt

《If you would like to stay innocent,I suggest you don't read this,but if you do,get the windex《Scarred Kristine also if you're wondering,my name is pronounces:Chris-tin)》
Warning:
SMUTT
CURSING DUE TO UM,PLEASURE....why did I do this?

3rd Person            
Tord closes the door silently.He undresses himself.He get's the shower and wraps his arm around Tom's feminime waist.
"Ah!Tord!What are yoy doing in here?"
"We're going to fix the boner you gave me."
"We're?As in we are?"
"Yes silly."
"Tord I don-Ah~"
Tord thrusts himself into Tom without warning.He then pins Tom to the side,water splashing against their side.
Tord began to thrust gently,allowing Tom to adjust.
Tears of pain ran down Tom's face,but he soon adjusted,feeling now only pleasure.He nods signaling Tord.His thrust became more tender.He kissed and nibbled and lick Tom's neck as he thrust."Ah~Faster~"Tom moans.
"Beg for it~"
"Oh daddy please~f-ck me too where I won't be able to walk~"
"Use daddy~"
"Oh daddy~please harder~faster please daddy~"
"You got it baby~"
Tord began to pick up the pace aswell as his work on Tom's neck.He'd gone deep into Tom now.And in sinc as he nibbled on Tom's neck,and thrusted,he found Tom's sweetspot,and proststate.
"AaHhhHHahHh~RiGHt tHerE DaDDy~"
Tord hit his proststate harder and faster.Along with abusing the newly found sweet spot on Tom's neck,leaving hickeys all over.
Tord felt a warm liquid build up.
"JEHnoVAh~I'm GoNNa-"He cummed deep inside Tom,and Tom cummed on his and Tord's chest. (They were facing eachother as they smutted)
Tord helped get Tom cleaned up.He then carried him to his room bridal style.And cuddled.
《THERE SMUTT!!!BLEEHHGGG!HOPE YOU ENJOYED,sorry it was short,but hey,smutt! {289 Words}
Now to puke in the nearest toilet!《Kristine》

《Me after writting smutt ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's not that I don't like
It,it just makes me uncomftorable.WHY ANXIETY?!?!
                                                    |