Always.

Stiles POV:
I woken up this morning feeling very happy and excited. Until my dad knock on the door and said:Hey did you know that all night you had been wispering a name... Emm I think it was...Lydia.I smiled to him and immediately run to the shower. I wanted to look very good for some reason...Oohh what am I saying...It is all just for her...All this just for Lydia..
I  wore an red sweater, black pants and  black shoes... I thought I looked hot because she had dressed in the same colours yesterday... She looked very hot... In my black hoodie.. I let her take it because it suits her better that me...I texted her and asked her if she wanted to come and pick her up and go to school together...I was so excited!!After a couple of seconds she texted:Ofc😘!.I  jumped out of my bed and start yelling:OO HELL YES!!!. When I got my staff and got to her place I saw her standing infront of her door.. with a red  short dress... She was extremely hot... I droled a little and she said:Ayy stop checking me and start the car we are going to be late!.. I picked myself up and started the car.. I noticed that... She was staring at me...for a while...Until I said:Stop checking me and put a song at the radio. She laughed and said:I can't, you look HOT. I laughed and got out of the car.I quickly got to her sude and opened the dor for her, as an genteman.. I walked ger to her class safely this time and said:Are you going to miss me?. She chuckled and said ALWAYS. I smiled at her and got to my Biology class.

Lydia's POV:
It was an boring day at school without Stiles keep me company at my classes. My favourite time is lunch because. First I could be with him and second I got to know Scott, Malia, Allison and Liam.I liked Stiles's friends. They are great but..I noticed something different at Scott, Malia abd Liam.. They were kinda nervous...Anyway when school was finally over I went to buy a coffe at Starbucks next to our school. When I got my coffe and got out of the shop. Someone again called me with the same name when I was.. This time I picked it up and said:Who are you? What do you want? Aiden?.
And then he just hung up on me. I quickly called Stiles with tears rolling down my cheeks and said:At my place in 10. He propably was very worried so I got to my house and changed clothes. I remake my makeup and put red lypstic to match my short shorts.He was there in exact 10 minutes and started punding at the door like crazy. When I opened the door I hugged him as tight as I could. He hugged back and said :Hey are you okay? Something happened?Who? Where?!!. I cried so hard at his shoulder. He was saying again and again 'It' s going to be okay'. When I finally stopped I talked about Aiden's death...He was stabed 20 times all over his body but mostly to his heart...
He was so comforting and he helped me to understand that it will propably were some kids doing pranks but I  still didn't believed.... I just rested my head on his chest for a bit and closed my eyes. I felt his hand touching my waist. I got chills all over my body. I opened my eyes and backed off. He was getting hot so he took of his sweater and then he asked if I wanted it. I nob and wore it. But he was still getting hot I could tell and I said to...take off his shirt if he wanted... He nob and took it off. I thought :OMG he is soooo hot.I was shocked. He sits next to me and said:You know what.. And I am not afraid to say it. You are just like an angel coming down from the paradise...I smiled and thanked him. I was so tired so I felt asleep on the couch. He picked me up and got me to my bed. I wispered:Stay. Before he could leave. He smiled and came back to my room. He layed down next to me. I felt a warmth next to me so I got closer and closer and CLOSER. Our lips were inches from touching but I didn't care. He put his hand on my waist and we cuddled...The rest of the night was... Interesting. I dreamed about him... MAKING LOVE WITH ME.I thought I was high or something but no... I didn't know if I liked him or not yet.. But it felt right to be with him...Like that..

Heyy. Stydia time, there you have it. I hope you like it. 😍😘💕.In the next chapter there are going to happen a lot of things....