The Graduation Part 2

Lydia's POV:
I woken up next to my beautiful angel. His hair was messy and he was sleeping so peaceful. I thought :Morning Stiles is my favourite one! He is like a little puppy.
It was Saturday and we had all the time in our hands to do whatever we wanted. I  tried to wake him up ny giving him little kisses all over his chest and then his neck. He groaned and kissed me softly. When we finished he said: Goodmorning Kitten. Slept well?. I laughed and said: Well I didn't got enough sleep...
He laughed at me and picked me up bridal style and took me to the shower. I yelled: Stiles I am hungry, not now! Okayyy but quick!
One hour passed and we got to the kitchen all dressed up and veryyyy hungry. I ordered pizza because  we were really hungry and because there was nothing in the frige! AGAIN! We eat and watched Star Wars. As we were watching S. W he said : Lydia... Do you want to live together at a small apartment far, far away from here? I screamed and said: Omggg yess, yess please!.

Stiles POV:
I looked at her and kissed her roughly but with passion. I wanted more than just live  with her. I wanted to make a familly and to marry her. I wanted to make her mine, and only mine. We were watching Star wars and I tried to go and get her a glass of water but,she was sleeping and I didn't want  to wake her up so I picked her up and took her to her roum. She was so beautiful, like a rose. I let her fall to the bed and  I went to the bathroum. I heard  Lydia calling my name. She said: Stiles... Stiles were are you? Come here. I can't sleep without you. I run to her and we cuddled. It was an ordinary night with Lydia.

                                                                         Sooo this is a short chapter because it is connected to the previous one

Sooo this is a short chapter because it is connected to the previous one. Sorry for not writing this long . I am so tired every day because of school. I will try to write more often. Thank you so much!! ♥️♥️😘😘