The Graduation

Lydia's POV:
After we had finished with Aiden we watched Twilight and cuddle. I was feeling safe under his arms. I was tired so I closed just for a second my eyes.

Stiles POV:
She fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up and took her to her roum.
I kissed her on the head and I was going to leave but she said:No. No. No. Stay. Stay, please.  We cuddled and I was giving her kisses here and there as she was sleeping. She was happy and safe, that's what mattered. Everything else was just a challenge.

Lydia's POV:
I woken up but Stiles wasn't there. I picked quickly my phone and called him. He was at the bathroum. When he got out of the bathroum he said: Kitten he thought I left you on our graduation day! You thought! I love you and I can't leave you. I smiled and said: God! You want me to go insane! I was worried about you!. I quickly gave him a hug and jumped on him. My legs where on his waist and I was giving him kisses on the neck, jawline ears and continued on his lips. He had put his hands on my ass just to hold me up. He put me down and said: Kitten I can't hold myself. You have to wait till tonight. Please don't do this to me baby. I can't stop when I start.
I laughed and said : Then don't. I am going to make your day a living hell. You are going to lose your mind till graduation. I promise! He said:You can not! LYDIA DON'T DO THIS PLEASE.
He tried to convince me but no. I took my shirt and shorts. I was only with my underwear and bra. I looked at him and walked away. I heard him breath very fast. I had went to the kitchen to make some coffe and pancakes. He  followed me to the kitchen when I finally stopped in front of him and swearled my hips very VERY close to his dick. When he finally graoned I took of and started making breakfast. He looked at me the intire time shoked and very nervous. I said: Allison is going to come over. Behave yourself while she is here, okay? Or you can just go and play Lacrosse with Scott. He said: No I am going to go.. I have to... Ammm... I have to fix my car!. I looked at him and said : Baby boy you already fixed your car. You just want an excuse to get away before I make you crazy. He looked at me and said: O screw it! He kissed me roughly and pushed me to the bar. He was quick. He left at 2:30. Yes we could hold ourselves but... No. I wanted him. When he finally left I called Allison and said to come over to get ready. She came and we done our nails, makeup and hair. We got ready and we went to the Graduation. Scott and Stiles was waiting for us both beautiful and hot. God he looked.... Dashing. I looked at his eyes and said: Do you like my dress? I was wearing a red short tight dress that mached my eyeshadow and black heels. He said: You look perfect Lyds.
I smiled at him and we walked for the last time to our school. He looked at me with hope and love. I knew he was going to deal with me later and I knew I was going to go with him wherever he goes. I wanted him by my side all the time not just for a couple of years...