The Battle

Lydia's POV:
I woken up next to Stiles. His hair was messy but cute. I tried to go to the bathroum but he pulled me back to the bed. He started kissing me on the neck and slowly got to my ear and he wispered:Goodmorning my love. I wanted him so bad. I got on top of him and said:Goodmorning or Goodnight?He laughed and said:You are irresistible. I have to shower, do you want to come? I nobbed and took of my underwear.. Well and his to be spesific. I wanted him so bad. I couldn't hold myself. I had never felt something like that. I joined him in the shower. He was very careful with his moves in the shower. He was in control but not for long. I said: You are  very calm. Why? I want you. I want you now. I turned my back on him and started moving back and forth my hips very close to his..... You know what I am talking about. I wanted him to get mad. I wanted Void Stiles.

Stiles POV:
She was driving me crazy!I couldn't hold myself. I turned her back to me and kissed her roughly. I picked her up and pushed her  against the wall. The rest of it you know..... When we finally got out of the shower we were smiling at each other. I heard a loud noise from downstairs. I said :Lydia stay here and lock the door behind me. She said:Stiles no. NO WAY. I am coming with you. I am scared and I don't want to be alone. I hold her hand tightly and kept her close to me. We got slowly downstairs and saw... We saw... Aiden. I picked my bat and I hit him in the back. Lydia sceamed loudly and she held me even closer to her. Aiden looked at us angerly and said:You. You changed my life you bitch!.I am going to KILL YOU! You ruined my life! You left me for dead! Then you dumped me and then you left. All of you left me!.My friends my familly all of you. I have nothing. You have everything you want and I am going to take that from you.Even him. Especialy him.
He punched me in the face and I hit him with my bat. He tried to hit Lydia but I dragged him by his leg outside the house and said:You are not going to touch not even a beautiful strawberry blond curl of her, YOU GOT THAT! I called my dad to come and take him to the police station. He came very fast and took him. When they left I run to Lydia. I hugged her and said: Everything is going to be okay now. You will see. I love you Lyds.

Lydia's POV:
When they left Stiles run to me and hugged me. I started crying on his chest. I looked at him and said: I love you and I couldn't be more into you. I was so happy that it was over. But no. Nothing was over. It was just the beggining.