The Lacrosse Game

Stiles POV :I woken up at Lydia's bed this time with all my clothes. I quickly tried to escape because of her mom but she pulled me back. I said to her:Lydia I have to go and get ready for the game. And I kissed her hand. She said:What am I a Nun? Come here!. She kissed me roughly with passion. I pulled her  back and said:Do you want to try something else later at my place? And we are a... And she kissed me and said:If you want?When she let me go I went home and then at my morning practice with Scott.

Lydia's POV:When I let him go I called Allison  and told her everything that happened yesterday and today. I was soo happy and excited. When she came over at my house we watched Twilight and ordered pizza. Around 6 we got ready for the game. When we finally got to the school I went to the boys changing roum and found Stiles shirtless. I said:You look very hot with your Lacrosse uniform. I kissed him slow and with passion. He looked shoked but happy too. Just before the coach yelled to him to come out and start playing he kissed me again and said:Love you!. I was shoked and just standing there. I got over it and went to the game. The first who put the ball in the net was Scott but not just the first. ALL THE OTHER TIMES AND HE DIDNT GAVE TO STILES THE BALL. Why? When it was the last scor Stiles got the ball and started running. He did a backflip and SCORED! He put the last ball in the net. We won! I looked at Stiles clapping and screaming:wooooooohh. I was so happy. When the game finished I waited him at the parking lot infront of his car. I noticed a man running to get to me. It was him he hugged me and I sai:I didn't say it back. And he said :You don't have to. He kissed me with passion. And by that moment I knew...

Stiles POV :I was so in love with her

Stiles POV :
I was so in love with her. I hugged her and said I will always love you. We went to my place and when we got inside my house I pushed her at my table and kissed her neck. She stoped me and said:Why are your hands on my waist? Put them somewhere useful!. I pulled her closer and she jumped and continued wrapping her legs around my waist and kissing me on the neck. I groaned loudly and kissed her then I  put my hands in her ass, holding her up. I took her up to my bedroum and put her down laying in my bed. I said:You want this? Right, because I don't want to make you do something you don't want. She said:If I didn't want this I would had a problem because you are everything to me. Now are we going to have sex or not because I can't help myself!.I took off my shirt and pants. She looked at my suprised and she took off her shirt too. I continued to  try and take of her bra but.. She said:Nah we are going to do it my way!. She went on top of me and given me little kisses till the end of my belly. I moanedand said:This is good. She laughed and said now is your turn to be in charge!. I turned over her and said:I want to take it slow. Believe me I want to. But not before the Prom. She said:You are right. I should go. I stoped her and kissed her until we were gasping for air. I asked:Do you want to stay? She nobbed and we layed down on the bed cuddleling but she wasn't comfortable. I turned to her side and hugged her from behind. Then she said:This is good. I like this. Also ammm you... I backed of a little but still hugging her and giving her kisses until we slept. God, she was an angel when she was sleeping. In one word. Beautiful.

Lydia's POV :
When he slept I stayed awake because I couldn't sleep. I thought just for a moment to skip school and start a familly with Stiles. This was a little dream of mine that I wouldn't tell anyone.