Chapter 3

'For more information see Mukade' thought Shizaru 'why would they have more information on him in another file' to Shizaru this made no sense but he still went to open up the M-N file and quickly saw what he was looking for. "What" said Shizaru under his breath. He was now very puzzled. He had assumed that the people would be the same but the pictures were very different. The boy now had an insane look on his face and had discarded his eyepatch. He could now clearly see the singular black and red eye. "A one eyed ghoul" said Shizaru to himself in genuine surprise. He had assumed that the eyepatch was because of the boy injuring himself but it all made sense. He had a skintight battle suit under his cloak that seemed to be extremely ripped up. He went to the text that still did have a few words blocked but he was able to get more words than he was able to on the other text. There was still no name but the status had been changed to confiscated. "Confiscated" said Shizaru he had never seen a status like that and had no idea what it meant but instead of dwelling on it he started reading the file.

As he read the normal stuff he noticed the guy was just like a normal ghoul until he found a certain article with Amon and Shinohara in it. The article started out in Shinohara's POV and ended in Amon's. Shizaru started to real aloud "I was about to finish off the ghoul known as Black Rabbit when suddenly there was a flash of white and then black and the rabbit was gone. I had no time to lose as I searched for the other ghoul. He was fast until he started running on the roof of the place." 'Running on the roof' thought Shizaru 'he needs to be extremly fast to do that'. While he was quite frazzled by the information he was reading he read on "As he ran at me I expected my Arata to take the hit for me. I could still feel the pain under all that armor. I soon realized that he was not a normal ghoul, he was kakuja." Shizaru was shocked 'a kakuja? Those things are powerful this guy's going to die!' As he continued reading he was shocked "As I continued battling him I eventually hit him when he jumped at me. I thought I can got him but his healing was ridiclously fast. As he got up he started saying disturbing things. I remember him saying three thing very well he said 'my fingers in a bucket, there's a centipede in my ear'. 'A centipede in his ear' thought Shizaru remembering Saiko's prank and how Sasaki had been furiously clawing at his ears and screaming to get it out. The two scenarios fit together perfectly. Shizaru shook his head to clear his thoughts. 'It's impossible right' he thought 'there's no way that Sasaki was like this in the past' "The ghoul then asked me one final question that I still don't understand to this day. He said 'What's 1000 minus... 1000 minus... 7'. He then cracked his index finger using his thumb" 'like Sasaki' noted Shizaru "he trapped me in between his centipede like kakuja and normal tentacle knocking me out." Shizaru was frazzled. 'The information matches perfectly with Sasaki and yet.....' He sighed to himself and started reading Amon's POV "I came to make sure Shinohara was okay but what I saw was extremly disturbing. A ghoul with four red tentacles and two more that looked like centipedes was eating Shinohara's Arata. I realized that this is was eyepatch and was overcome with rage. I ran towards him while he was distracted and I cut off all of his Kakuja. As he tried to run I trapped him and asked if he was in fact just a normal ghoul. He gained a more sane look on his and started crying stating that he didn't want to eat anymore. As I was about to kill him the one eyed owl appeared and took him away." As Shizaru finished reading this information he heard a click of a door and the frazzled Shizaru ran.