Author's Note

Hello,

Thank you so much for reading Viera's story. There is honestly so much more to write and I could probably go on and on until Monroe's story starts, but I think I've hit all the high notes with these chapters. Writing this was really interesting because I often found myself forgetting who Viera ends up being. I think I've hurt Monroe a lot during her story, but what she experiences is nothing compared to the hardship Viera so often faced and the sorrow she certainly felt. If anyone deserved a happy ending, it was probably Viera--but we all know how that turns out.

This story is in no way meant to take away from how terrible Viera is in The Culled Crown, because I believe her to still be a horrible person and a very wicked queen. I can only hope that these chapters have given you a small glimpse into the "behind-the-scenes" of the story and (with any luck) will have you questioning some things as you move forward in the series. 

The second Culled Crown book, The Toxicant Throne, is already up on my profile. This novella adds a bit of context and may give you some insight into some of the things happening in the second book. Book three will start updating in late summer/early fall of 2020. 

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read Viera's story and for going on this journey with me. As always, I am so thankful for your support and for your general awesomeness.

I'm honestly so grateful for each and every one of you. 

Brianna Joy Crump 

👑 Long live the Queen 👑