Chapter Three

Kay's POV:

As we pull into the hotel parking lot, Jess and I cling to the windows. We can see through the front windows and into the lobby. There's a crowd of fangirls screaming.

"You two, please behave. I'm not that far from the hotel, call if you need anything." Jess's mom says. "Oh, and have fun getting through that mob of girls."

"Thanks mom!" Jess says. We grab our suitcases from the trunk and start wheeling them towards the hotel. This should be fun.

Hayes's POV:

Brent, Nash, Cameron and I are stugfling to fight through the crowd of fangirls to get up to our rooms. We decided to go swimming, and when we came out of the pool, they were all waiting.

It sort of helps that most of the girls are chasing Nash and Cameron. Brent looks a little overwhelmed. We push our way through the crowd, abandoning Nash and Cameron. We, believe it or not, jump over and duck behind the front desk.

The reception lady wasnt there, so we stayed hidden behind it. Two girls were standing there, probably waiting to check in. One of them, the brown haired one, peeks over the desk to look for someone to check them in.

Instead, she spots me and Brent. Crap.

Jess's POV:

Me and Kay managed to fight our way through the crowd of insane fangirls. The reception lady isn't there. It's been almost five minutes. Kay is anxious to get to our room and away from all the screaming.

"Why isn't she here?" I say. Actually, I basically shout. It's getting really loud. I guess the guys started taking pictures and signing shirts. I decide to look over to the desk to see if perhaps the lady is hiding behind her desk from all the chaos.

It's not the lady I see, but Brent Rivera and Hayes Grier. I quickly pull my head away and whisper to Kay, "Oh my gosh Kay. Brent and Hayes are hiding behind the deeesskkk!"

"Shut up! They probably don't want the fangirls to find them." Hayes peeks his head over the desk and says, "The blonde is correct." He ducks back under. I'm trying so hard not to fangirl.

Authors note: things after this point are going to start picking up! Please keep reading for the surpirse/plot twist in chapter 15 ;) -kaitlyn