Chapter 39

"Save Me" Chapter 39

Selena’s P.O.V

My damp eyes snapped open and I was immediately aware that I was wrapped up in something warm, bringing a comforting feeling. I inhaled deeply through my nose, trying to relax myself from my prompt awakening, and was met by a calming smell of spiced apples and chocolate.

Whatever my nose was pressed up against, it smelled delicious.

The thing that I was wrapped in turned out to be arms of I’m assuming a guy because of the muscles on their biceps. Their hold around me tightened and I felt the touch of soft lips press against the hairline on the top of my head.

"Are you okay?" The person I was curled into asked, their voice was raspy and tired sounding.

In fact, their voice sounded very famililar. It warmed my heart and I suddenly felt at peace, inside and out. I smiled at the feeling the voice brought me and that fact that it had so much power over me.

I nodded, the tip of my nose rubbing against the crook of their neck. “I am now”

The person laughed lightly and caressed the small of my back. “What did you dream about?”

I shivered at the memory and closed my eyes, trying to keep away the terrifying images of my nightmare.

"My boyfriend died" I answered in a whisper, shuffling even closer to the warmth this person was giving me.

"I died?" He spoke after a minute of silence. He sounded like he was frowning.

I knitted my eyebrows at his comment and sat up, so I could see the person I had been resting on.

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open, as I looked down at Justin laying there with a confused look on his beautiful face.

"Oh my God!" I squealed, throwing myself back down on him. "You’re not dead!"

He chuckled, but I don’t think it was because he found what I said funny. “Of course I’m not. If anything, after last night, I’m completely alive”

Last night? I looked down at our bodies and saw we were only in our underwear. Oh… Last night.

I giggled at the memory and repositioned myself in his arms. “I’m okay now”

I closed my eyes in contentment and smiled to myself. Justin’s not dead, I don’t have to live without him and I’m not pregnant.

I’m not pregnant. But I could be, if I don’t take that pill.

I quickly shot up from the bed and rushed over to the wardrobe, not caring about my partial nudity.

I put on the first clothes and shoes I found and tied my hair up into a messy bun ontop of my head.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked, leaning up and using his elbows to rest his weight on.

"I need to get that pill from my doctor" I slipped on a few items of jewlery, just so my outfit didn’t look boring.

"What pill?” He questioned, sitting up properly.

"The pill that stops me from getting pregnant. You don’t want little Biebers running around just yet, do you?”

Did I just imply that I want kids with Justin at some point in the future?

He blushed and shook his head, avoiding my gaze. “No, not yet”

He wants kids too? With me?

I giggled at his innocence, despite the fact he wasn’t innocent anymore. Not sexually, anyway.