3 : Passed

"I'll get going." Yoongi said as Jungkook just finished making a cup of ramen for his dinner tonight since he is too lazy to go out.

"Where?" Jungkook ask and he slap himself internally for not minding his own business like usual.

"I work at a convenience store nearby. Night shift. I'll be back late. So don't wait up." Yoongi said and Jungkook look confused.

He study here. So he should know he has class the next morning. And it start at 9 am. If he is working a night shift, that mean he is going to be back around 6 am. When will he actually sleep? What the fuck.

Jungkook wanna remind Yoongi that he has class next morning that he need to attend so he need to rest. But then again, Jungkook stop himself.

'It's his problem. I shouldn't be bother by it. What am I doing.'

Jungkook just stand and mix his noodles as he patiently try to force himself to keep quiet and shut up.

Just as he heard the door shut, Jungkook breathe out heavily as he stare at the noodles in front of him.

He is still in a war with his mind. Part of him is forcing him to be nice and try to find the answer to why Yoongi would think of killing himself and save him from that fate. But the other side of him is mocking him. It just disagree hardly for Jungkook to get involves with this kind of wasting time things.

But this is a human life we are talking about. What if Yoongi really did kill himself? Won't that make himself feel regret all over again? Or even a worst regret since he actually had the chance to save him, but he didn't bother about him?

All this thinking make Jungkook frustrated and he have no appetite to eat anymore.

"Fuck what am I doing actually this is so stupid." Jungkook mock at himself.

After cleaning the place a bit, Jungkook decide to have a rest and sleep to get ready for his next day tomorrow.

After a  few hours, at 4 am his room door make a creaking sound signalling someone is coming in. Jungkook is a light sleeper. He can easily be woken up to a small sound.

He open his eyes to see a black figure with black hoodie walking in wobbly after he had close and locked the door. Jungkook still stay at his bed and pretend like he is sleeping.

Yoongi sighed out heavily as he turn his head to stare at Jungkook's bed. He don't know Jungkook is awake since it's too dark to see his eyes is open.

Yoongi then slowly and silently open his luggage and pull out a small bag which make a very familiar sound to Jungkook. As Yoongi open the zip and pull out something but as soon as Jungkook heard the sound he know what it is.

Pills.

Jungkook mind wandering to thousands of thoughts of what the pills might be for. Depression? Anxiety? Insomnia?

But he ended up resulting to comfort himself and saying it was a painkiller. Maybe Yoongi had a headache or something. Whatever, he don't want to know and don't want to care.

As Jungkook was wandering around with thousand of thoughts in his mind, he finally fall back to sleep after a while.

Jungkook then wake up again at 6 am. When his phone vibrate against his face as it was under his pillow. It was the old alarm his set for his university interview that he forgot to delete. Jungkook slap himself internally for that stupidity.

Taking the chance of waking up this early, Jungkook wake up from his bed and decided to went to the bathroom for a minute. But then his eyes landed on the couch.

Yoongi look so uncomfortable. He can't expect him to be comfortable. It's just a small couch enough for only two person to sit onto.

Beside he was hugging himself tightly, Jungkook curse to himself. He forgot to give Yoongi at least a blanket in this cold weather.

Jungkook running timidly to the cupboard at the corner of the room and pull out a fluffy blanket then just cover Yoongi's body with it.

At least that the least he can do to help.

Jungkook then walk back to finish his early business before walking back into the room and get change. Since he already waking up this early, he might as well went to a morning run while the sun is still hiding.

His morning run last for one hour. Around 7.45 am Jungkook came back to the room to find Yoongi still sleeping.

Not really bother, Jungkook start to get ready to get to class and done his normal routine as usual without bothering about the fact at one side of the room exist another person that he just know yesterday and the person that will actually die in 6 months from now.

It's just so weird to think about it.

As Jungkook was about to leave the room early, he was wandering either he should wake him up or not.

But he did.

"Hyung.. Wake up... The class start at 9 am now already 8.30 am." Jungkook said with a gently voice as he pat the older hand.

Yoongi didn't even bother to move even a bit. He was in a really deep sleep and Jungkook just decided to just make just that much effort only.

To be really honest, Jungkook doesn't want to get close to Yoongi. Just because, he won't have to feel sad or regret anything even if Yoongi did kill himself right? If they just stay as stranger maybe that could change the future? Maybe he was the reason Yoongi might kill himself? Maybe it was something he do?

Jungkook was actually scared. He know he is acting really pathetic right now. But he need to take care of himself really well. His mother and father don't even bother to ask how he is doing. He is alone in this world.

He need to protect himself from something that could hurt him.

With that in mind, Jungkook grab his bag and leave the room without looking back.

'I need to stay away.'

TO BE CONTINUE.
Haloo everyone! So again this chapter is also boring haha... Why do I feel like it's so boring. My writing like having no emotions at all.

If you don't mind, Follow me 🌺

Take care of yourself and I love you 💕