7 : Down

Jungkook was starting to get really worried by this point. He already meets all the five guys in the letter and now left with only one boy, Jung Hoseok.

And upon hearing Namjoon's name, it comes to Jungkook realizations that he had left with barely 5 months before the event happen. Before Yoongi killing himself.

Jungkook unconsciously starting to look around Yoongi. He was always caught staring at the older but Yoongi didn't really know it as he didn't really mind anything that happens around him.

Things had been a little stressing for Yoongi apparently. His performance in study is dropping due to the hectic work he'd been doing.

Jungkook thought he was only stressed because of studies, but when one-night Yoongi just came back to the room with bruises, Jungkook freak out.

"It's nothing. Don't worry." Yoongi said as Jungkook stares at him deeply worried as he was treating the wounds.

"Tell me, please... Who did this to you hyung?" Jungkook asks desperate and Yoongi is uncomfortable.

"Mind your own business Jungkook. Don't care about this." Yoongi said as he turns his head away and his eyes show coldness.

'I shouldn't make Jungkook attached to me. This is wrong. They might attack him too or he might as well beat those shit.' For Yoongi, Jungkook is an innocent boy who knows nothing about the real world.

When actually, Jungkook know things just as same as Yoongi.

"Oh... Sorry for crossing the line." Jungkook replied somewhat cold.

He can't really say anything but he can't lie he was hurt. All he ever want to do was help, but Yoongi just asks him to not mind his business.

It is what he had been doing all this time until just recently he started to become friendly with Yoongi. 

Just about when Jungkook and Yoongi are about to drift apart again, on a cold early evening, someone knocks on his door and Jungkook that is sleeping woke up and he groans annoyed as it's only 4 am. It's surely not Yoongi cause the older has the key. Waking up and lazily walk to the door not thinking much, Jungkook opens the door to see nothing but as he was about to walk out to search the are, his foot accidentally kick a box on the floor.

He kneels down and look on the box information to find nothing written. No address no name from who it supposed to be but just one thing above. 

To : Young Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook pick up the box and hurriedly bring them inside before locking the door again. He put the box on his table and stare at it anxious. Could this be from the future too? Is there anything that change in the future? Did he manage to change something? Or is nothing is changing?Is everything that happen in the past is repeating now?

He has so many questions but no answer.

He don't want to open this box.He know something inside will make everything even more complicated.He know having even more info about this will make him worried and can't ignore it at all.

It was 4.30 am when Jungkook decide to open the box. He need to hurry up before Yoongi came back and saw this.

As he opens the box, he found a few pictures and he turns them around to see a photo of Yoongi  and Seokjin together.

Jungkook then found a letter and he quickly opens them up.

  _________________________________________________________  

Dear 20 years old Jungkook,

The picture I send you is the day when I receive a call from Jin hyung saying Yoongi was in the hospital. He was found fainted in our bathroom as hyung came to visit him.

Yoongi insists he was just too tired of working.

But only later we come to find out through his old diary that he actually intake sleeping pills.

Please, do something to stop this. After this event, Yoongi becomes really distance from everyone and I start to stay away more from him because I feel guilty. 

Please save him, 9 February 2015 where the first drop came.

Save him,  my dear self.

_________________________________________________________

Jungkook woke up to the sound of the alarm with heavy breathing and sweats full on his forehead. Did he just dream? Is that all just a dream? Jungkook looks at the clock shown it's now 7.30 am. He turns to look toward the couch but nobody was there. Just then Yoongi walks out from the bathroom with wet hair and pale skin. He didn't know is it because of the later or not but Yoongi looks so sick.

So suicidal.

"What time you come back hyung?" Jungkook blurts out his eyes never leave the older.

"Late." Just one word and his voice sound so rough.

Yoongi was going through his luggage to find clothes for the day and Jungkook anxiously waiting for him to pick one.

'Will he pick it? Is he searching for that army jacket?' Jungkook thoughts scared but then he lifts his blanket and stare at the jacket he took right after he saw that photo where Jungkook wear the same jacket. He then turns to look at Yoongi and he looks confused as he rummaged through the luggage.

'Will this change anything?' Jungkook thought nervous and worried.

Jungkook breathes out his stress a little when Yoongi chooses to settle with a black jacket instead.

Jungkook waits for Yoongi to leave the room before making his way to get ready as he was worried Yoongi might come back and find that jacket. He makes sure Yoongi went out having the black jacket as his attire today.

But will that change anything?

TO BE CONTINUE.

I'm so tired. Is anyone still here? Bomb me with comments, please. I love to read your reactions and thoughts honestly. I love ya <3