⌜ intro ⌟

meow ♥ renmin

jeno, quit crying.❞ renjun sighed, standing up from his place and sat next to jeno across him.

i..❞ the boy sniffed, sobbing so loud. ❝i lost nana.

renjun slouched from his place, feeling all eyes on them. why did jeno have to break down when they are at the cafeteria? jeno is one of the popular students, and renjun wondered how he became friends with a person like him. renjun? a smart and a quiet student who loves to get away from people's eyes. who doesn't want to be in the spotlight, that is renjun.

but he has been friends with jeno since they were born, he can't just leave him just because the boy is popular. guess he has to deal with the attention.

i'm such a bad owner.❞ jeno hugged the short male beside him, which caused renjun's heart to go crazy.

renjun may or may not have feelings for jeno.

no,❞ renjun composed himself and raised the younger's chin and looked at him in the eye, giving him one sweet smile. ❝you are not.

but i lost my cat.❞ the younger sniffed, wiping his tears away using his palms. ❝i lost nana.

jeno, we are going to find nana, okay?❞ renjun gave the boy his handkerchief before patting jeno in the head.

jeno the crybaby.❞ and here comes another popular student, na jaemin.

jaemin, leave.❞ renjun glared at the pink haired, he didn't want him anywhere near jeno as he knows that jaemin loves to make fun of him.

what is it now nono?❞ jaemin giggled, leaning down and pouted in a mocking way at jeno who was near to crying again. he completely ignored renjun. ❝did you lose your kitty?

and jeno cried again. jeno and his cat is one sensitive topic for him. mention something about his cat being sick and he'll bring the cat to the hospital and would gladly pay billions just for his cat to be fine again, rather than taking it to the vet and just pay around your budget.

you shit.❞ renjun pushed jaemin away from jeno. ❝yes he did.

he was pushed again but he didn't get mad, instead he gave renjun a smile. ❝that's sad.

you look like you are happy though.❞ the chinese squinted his eyes, suspecting something.

no i did not do anything to his precious nana.❞ jaemin started to walk away. ❝or did i?

na fucking asshole jaemin!❞ renjun was about to run towards the pink haired and tackle him, hit him, punch him, and just hurt him, but he was stopped by no other than jeno.

the boy pulled renjun back to sit down and let him stay there. ❝just don't mind him.

but what if he has something to do with your cat?

we don't have proof.❞ jeno sighed burying his head down the table. ❝help me find nana later, okay?

anything for jeno, renjun would do anything for jeno. ❝i will. now, stop crying.

na jaemin
huang renjun

c h o g i w a n e s e

🐈 hopefully this is going to be less complicated, unlike my hey kitty aksks

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2019