⌜ twenty seven ⌟

i won't tell anyone!

jisung tightened his grip on the chinese's wrist as he pulled him away from the building he's about to step put to. ❝i don't trust you.

jesus christ!❞ chenle groaned as he struggled to remove jisung's hand on his wrist. ❝well, you shouldn't have brought me with you if you don't trust me this much.

listen to me,❞ jisung passesd for a moment before looking up at the students who glancing at them for causing a scene. clicking his tongue, jisung dragged chenle away from there and went behind the building where no one is there to hear then nor disturb them.

fucking—

jaemin's my cousin and i swear, if you're going to tell anyone about his situation right now—

how many times do i have to tell you, i won't tell anyone!❞ chenle screamed at the top of his lungs, startling jisung. ❝now, please leave me alone.

no.❞ jisung frowned, aware that he was hurting chenle by gripping on his wrist very tight. ❝now that you know jaemin hyung's secret, i can't leave you alone.

what the fuck jisung?❞ chenle's jaw dropped upon hearing that from jisung. ❝you promised me! you promised to leave me alone once i do it with you!

jisung is his first and chenle knows he'll be regretting this in the future but he thought it was worth it. in exchange, jisung promised to leave him alone. jisung promised not to talk to him, not to interact with him in any way even if it's school related, jisung promised to treat him like a stranger if they do it. with that, jisung won't be able to get money from chenle and chenle won't be jisung's bank account anymore.

the younger waited for a few seconds before speaking with that annoying smirk on his face. ❝sorry bae, promises are meant to be broken.

chenle's teeth were gritted as his free hand turned to fists, clenching tightly and was this close to punching the tall chicken in front of him.

it hurt a lot. he wasn't just hurt physically but also emotionally and mentally. his first meant nothing, he did it for nothing. instead of saving it for the person he'll marry in the future, instead of doing it will love, he gave it to jisung who did just for the sake of the younger to leave him alone. and now jisung broke that promise? if only he knew this would happen then he wouldn't have went to his apartment and quickly do it with him. he hated himself, he felt dirty. he badly wants to scratch off jisung from his entire life.

aw..❞ jisung mocked a coo upon seeing chenle fuming and fist clenched very tight that the younger guessed that his nails would leave a mark on his palms. ❝baby dolphin is mad.