⌜ one ⌟

the two boys that are planning to spend the whole night in finding a cat decided to stop for a moment

the two boys that are planning to spend the whole night in finding a cat decided to stop for a moment. jeno heaved a long sigh as he sat down on a big rock while renjun pointed his flashlight at a random direction and sat next to jeno, down the grass.

are we ever going to find nana?

hearing that sad tone of his bestfriend made renjun frown. but then, things would only get sadder if he also gets sad. with that, he managed to pull out a wide smile and nodded his head. ❝we will!

jeno turned to renjun and seeing renjun smile made his mood brighten up. ❝are you not tired?

he is, truth to be told. he was scared that he won't feel his feet anymore, his throat was dry, and he was sweating. but he didn't want to worry jeno which is why he shook his head as a no. ❝i'm huang renjun!

after saying that, renjun didn't expect a hug from jeno. the younger hugged him so tight that it may look like he's crushing his bones but it was actually a comfortable hug for renjun. but renjun just hopes that jeno won't hear his heart beating fast considering of how close their bodies are.

thank you.❞ jeno buried his head down on the chinese's shoulder. ❝i'm so lucky to have you as a bestfriend.

and there, renjun was reminded on where he stood. on what he is in jeno's life, just a bestfriend.

renjun sat there silently as he let jeno hug him until the other pulled away, noticing him being silent, which is so not like him. but he didn't want to ask what's wrong thinking that it might make things awkward, which is why he is thinking of something to talk about.

i'm wondering why no one asked you to be their boyfriend yet.❞ jeno tapped his chin, turning to renjun who's cheeks were heating up.

you're the one to talk!❞ the short male pouted. ❝as if you are already in a relationship.

hey,❞ jeno crossed his arms. ❝i can just choose one of my admirers easily.

that made renjun glare at jeno, ❝you don't play with love, jeno.

jeno then laughed nervously as he threw and arm on renjun's shoulders. it's that easy to make renjun panic and turn red. ❝i was just kidding injun.

renjun should really learn how to control his feelings for jeno. how can he get mad at him when by just a touch of the boy he goes wild, his heart goes crazy. why did he have to fall in love with his bestfriend? among all people, why can't it be someone else? well, why does jeno have to be so perfect? look so perfect? act so perfect?

in the middle of thinking, renjun felt jeno's hand slide down from his shoulders down to his waist. he flinched and could feel his heart stop beating when jeno's arm was wrapped around his waist while he scooters even closer.