⌜ twenty two ⌟

going to the first slide of his power point, jaemin turned to the people that were seated with pure confusion on the bed. ❝i want to thank you for coming to this very important meeting.

donghyuck whispered something on mark's ear, probably judging what jaemin is doing right now, and made his boyfriend nod his head. jisung was there also but only had his attention to his phone and not giving any attention to the power point and to jaemin.

i would be grateful if you pay your full attention to me..❞ jaemin approached the busy boy and snatched his phone away from him, surprising jisung. ❝and not on anything else, hm?

the youngest in the room rolled his eyes, ❝this is my room, i can do whatever i want.

so this happened, jaemin noticed himself feeling different around renjun. he would always have the urge to touch the older, as if it kills him if he can't touch renjun. he also noticed that he stares at renjun without even knowing how many minutes passed by. he knows the chinese's beautiful is beyond average but admiring him for as long as an hour or more? jaemin thinks that it's already unhealthy. he can't even feel himself blinking when looking at renjun.

yet, after all those signs, he still doesn't know what this is about. which is why he called mark and donghyuck, not even caring if he is disturbing something very private which he probably was since he was sure he heard donghyuck singing mark's favorite song, and barged inside his cousin's house to start this meeting he is holding.

dolphin bae?❞ jaemin furrowed his brows at jisung after looking at his phone to check what the younger was busy and he caught him chatting with someone. ❝who is dolphin bae?

he's no one!❞ jisung could feel his face heat up. he then pushed himself off the bed and went to snatch his phone back from jaemin.

seeing that you aren't listening to this important meeting, i don't think that dolphin bae is a no one.❞ jaemin then wiggled his brows up and down at the younger who's now flustered as he went back to sitting down the bed.

the couple also decided to tease jisung. ❝is jisungie already in a relationship?❞ donghyuck playfully nudged the younger.

mark then cooed, ❝boyfriend or girlfriend?

jaemin then tapped his chin, thinking an answer for jisung. ❝or a dolphin perhaps?

jisung looked up at them and then flopped his body down his bed, taking a pillow and covering his face with it. ❝i hope you guys disappear.

donghyuck chuckled as he hugged the flustered boy, ❝we're just playing with you!

oh?❞ mark took the younger's phone as he saw someone calling. ❝dolphin bae is calling.