⌜ three ⌟

running so fast, renjun arrived at a familiar house while panting and catching his breath

running so fast, renjun arrived at a familiar house while panting and catching his breath. he then composed himself before knocking on the door and waited for someone to open it.

greeted by a woman that look a lot like jeno, renjun took a bow. ❝nice to meet you mrs. lee!

renjun!❞ the woman engulfed renjun in s tight hug, squishing the animal that renjun is holding. hearing a kitty mewl, the mother pulled away with her mouth widening. ❝is that—

nana!❞ renjun exclaimed, ❝may i see jeno?

the mother nodded her head as she let renjun inside their house. ❝sure honey, he is inside his room.

the chinese mumbled a thank you before rushing to jeno's bedroom, almost stumbling by the stairs. renjun's excitement and extreme happiness made the kitty worried. they could slip and fall down the ground if renjun focuses more of what's inside his head rather than focusing where they are running to.

what the fuck is happening, the kitty said inside its mind, looking up to renjun who was smiling wide.

it was probably a good thing that he was in a cat form, in that way renjun won't his cheeks turning red. but the kitty then shook the thoughts off, finding it disgusting that the he had thought of renjun looking like a work of art.

jeno!❞ renjun banged the door, so excited for jeno to see the animal he is holding.

coming out from the room was a shirtless jeno. his hair all messed up and his lips were swollen. renjun gulped at the sight, his eyes reaching down to jeno's stomach where he could see them bread and could feel himself heat up. jeno simply let renjun get inside the room as his eyes was focused on the kitty renjun was holding.

you could see the kitty rolling his eyes at the sight of jeno looking so hot in renjun's eyes. my body is more well built that his, the kitty looked away. pretty much annoyed that renjun was hugging him too tight and looking like he's going to blow up soon.

grabbing a tshirt that's lying down the bed, jeno wore it and then flopped his body down. ❝so, what kind of cat are you holding?

what?❞ renjun was snapped out from his fantasies and furrowed his brows when jeno said that. isn't he supposed to notice by now that this is his cat renjun is holding? ❝jeno, this is nana.

looking up to renjun, jeno raised a brow as renjun held the kitty as he raised it up. ❝that's nana?

jeno you stupid? this is your cat.❞ renjun sat on jeno's bed and placed the kitty down. ❝i found your cat.

seeing that the kitty didn't run to him and lick his face like how his nana is like when he sees him made jeno smile. it made him smile because he could see renjun trying his best to really find nana for him. ❝renjun, nice try.