Introduction

What is this book about?

Every single one of you, are welcomed to take part in this. This book has been created to support the idea that every story is worth telling. Thus, giving you a chance to share your story.

I'll be sharing my parts of life with you and my words. While I invite you to share yours. It may be a random note, a quote by you or even open questions or any incident of your life or slightest act of kindness. One of those times which shaped you in the person you are today or one of those days which had been the hardest to get through but you got through anyway. What helped you? What has you still struggling? What advice you give to other struggling as well? Speak it out

Many out there, reading this might relate or perhaps feel better about themselves. Thanks to you. You don't know but every single person and every single story and word matters.

Your name may be mentioned or remained anonymous as per your wish.

This is a small project " #RasieASmile " where you can help to make someone smile and perhaps know that they're not alone.

All you have to do is pm me and share your story, quote, random note to be published or questions and tell me wether you want to be anonymous or not. Or you may send your contribution to my email " lucystephan12@gmail.com ". Another way of having me add your work in this book is by mentioning me in your book chapter or adding #RaiseASmile to it for me to check and add in it.

For this book I require all of your help and role to be played.

You can tag in the comments anyone who you think might be interested in taking part.

I'll be tagging few, who I wish help me in this.

wondericles
Abluefairy
Maleeka27
PoeticRin
arayoflight
Jia_Scribbled
MyNameIsUniverse
AymiJK
Armageddon_Tea
ea_writes
zin12taetae
MysteriousDeathPanda
ruewrotewhat

13/1/19