one

It's Chan's last year at high school, he's glad and happy to leave this nightmare. But, he's kind of sad to leave his friends.

Chan enters the school, holding his schedule. He sighs, he has english as the first subject. He's pretty good at it, since it's his first language and he grew up speaking it. But, it's super boring to learn.

He checks out his new locker, hoping some of the old senior left any stuff, unfortunately it was squeaky clean.

He hears the bell ringing, signalling that it's time for him to go to class.

He speeds walk to class and just sits down at an empty seat, he didn't wanna interact with anybody today-

Well, anyone that aren't his friends. He spots Kim Woojin entering, waving at him to come sit beside him.

Woojin was one of his closest friend, third to 3racha of course.

Woojin smiles and nods his head, making his way towards the blonde's seat.

He sits down beside Chan, then asks Chan whether he's ready for this semester, earning a groan. "Nooo" Chan whines, wanting to bash his head on a wall. Woojin chuckles and shakes his head. "Anyways, Seungmin got angry at me today-"

Chan rested his chin on his hand, listening to the teacher talking about how important it is to pronounce things properly

Chan rested his chin on his hand, listening to the teacher talking about how important it is to pronounce things properly. Then, the teacher's words were cut off by the door swinging open.

It's the principle, and a new student?

"Oh! Yeah, okay!" Mrs. Sung nods her head after the principle whispers in her ear, then shortly leaves.

"Alright everyone, we have a new student! His name is Yang Jeongin, and he's from Busan! Please be nice to him. By the way, he's two years younger!"

Chan's eyebrows raised, he's a smartie huh?

Chan observes the younger. He has brown fluffy hair, and a frail small body. He's cute.

The younger nods his head and sits on the seat two rows in front of Chan, damn Chan can't see him from up.

"He's cute." Chan whispers, not realizing that he said it aloud. "Jeez Chan." Woojin says, suprised by the blonde's words.

Chan sits at the table where the rest of his friends were seated, they were arguing

Chan sits at the table where the rest of his friends were seated, they were arguing. "Changbin it's not my fault you acted so dumb! You were calling me to insult you! Gosh, you're such an idiot," Seungmin glared at Changin who had ripped pieces of paper in his hands. "What's going on here?" Woojin asked, placing his hand on Seungmin's head, earning a whine from the younger. "Changbin ripped my homework!" He whined, grabbing Woojin's hand.

"I just wanted to copy it! But, Seungmin held it and I still wanted it so I accidentally ripped it from grabbing it so hard," Changbin said, looking guilty. "Yeah, blame it on me." Seungmin crosses his arms with a huff.

"It's alright Minnie, I can help you with your homework, what's it about baby?" Woojin tried to calm down the angry younger, successfully earning a soft reply. "It's my business homework.."

"When has there been a time where y'all aren't fighting," Chan says, shaking his head. "It's entertaining to watch." Minho says, munching on his- Jisung's lunch.

"Yo, did you see the new student in your class? I saw him go in your class, he's hella' cute." Hyunjin says, oddly interested in the newcomer. "Yeah hell ya' I did, he's cute as fck" Chan says, resting his chin onto his hand, heart eyes basically protruding from his eye sockets. "Whipped." Felix says, rolling his eyes. "Says the guy who screamed when Changbin texted him," Jisung shot back for Chan, earning a smack to the shoulder.

Okay, I know I have written ALOT of Jeongchan fics, all are completed thoughhhh!! Anyways, so this would probably be my cutest one !