three

Chan didn't wanna go to class, he roamed around the school, walking around endlessly and finding things he didn't know existed in this school. That, was until a teacher came and caught him.

He ran and ran, finding the storeroom. He ran inside slamming the door closed. He rested his forehead on the door, breathing heavily and sweating furiously.

He turns around.

Yang Jeongin was frozen, looking at Chan as if he was caught doing something wrong, which he was. He definitely did something wrong, something terribly wrong.

There laid a student on Jeongin's lap, neck crained to the side, two small holes punctured on the neck, Jeongin's fangs were out, blood dripping from the ends. Eyes big and tired, "I-It's not what it looks like.."

Chan wanted to faint, but the fear of him being Jeongin's next treat was tattooed on his mind. "T-Then what are you doing?" Chan's hand grabbing the door handle, ready to flee. "O-Okay, it is what it looks like."

Chan ran.

Chan ran like his life depended on it. Heck, it did! He wished he had gotten caught by the teacher instead. He wanted the image of the poor Park Hyejoo lifeless out his mind.

Jeongin tried to run after him, but it was way too dangerous to leave the body like that.

Jisung leaned against the school gate, waiting for his boyfriend, Minho to finish up with class so they can go back to their apartment and just cuddle

Jisung leaned against the school gate, waiting for his boyfriend, Minho to finish up with class so they can go back to their apartment and just cuddle. Jisung wanted to just collapse on their shared bed, school was getting tough and he is on the verge of dropping out. His attention though, was disrupted.

"Han Jisung?" He looked beside him, Yang Jeongin was there. "Yeah?" He asks, slipping his phone into his pocket. "You're friends with Bang Chan right? Do you know where his is? I need to talk to him, now." Jeongin says, he looked scared. "I don't know where he could be, but I can give you his number? Or apartment number and address!" Jisung says excitedly, smiling bright when Jeongin nodded. His friend might finally get laid after years! Of course Jisung knew that giving people's personal information without their permission was bad, but Bang Chan likes Jeongin! This is Chan's opportunity to find love! Jisung thought he was doing god's work.

Oh boy, what trouble Jisung just brought to his friend.

spooky.