four

Soft sounds of shoes hitting the pavement echoed through the empty streets, the footsteps slow and steady. Chan walked back to his apartment, instead of asking amy of his friends for a ride, he needed some fresh air.

He walks up the stairs, panting here and there, why didn't they install an elevator when there's 12 levels? Chan softly cursed at the owner of this apartment under his breath, curse you old man who's actually nice.

Chan finally arrives at his level, wiping the sweat on his forehead, he takes out his keys out his pocket now that he's almost at his destination.

Before he could see his apartment door, he sees a boy sitting down in front of his apartment door instead. Legs brought up to his chest, arms hugging his chest, it's cold, what's the boy doing here? Before Chan could assume to why the kid was here, he realised it's Jeongin. Chan wanted to flee, who needed an apartment? But, the brunette achieved his attention. "C-Chan!"

Chan had let the younger inside, feeling bad and losing to the pout the younger had

Chan had let the younger inside, feeling bad and losing to the pout the younger had. He had to remind himself that he had just let a vampire- Or a bloodsucking human, inside his apartment.

"Sorry it's a little messy, didn't expect company." Chan says, picking up the empty cups of ramen. "It's alright, I'm sorry I came here uninvited. I wanted to talk to you at school, but couldn't find you. I asked your friend Jisung, however he just gave me your number and address." Chan's gonna have to strangle the latter tomorrow.

Chan and Jeongin sat on Chan couch, awkward tension between them. "So, what you saw at school.." Jeongin started, biting his lips.

"It's not entirely what you think! Yes, I was drinking Hyejoo's blood, but he wasn't dead! My teeth is smaller than an average vampire's fangs but bigger than a human's, sorta'. So I just casted a sleeping spell on him and drank a little bit of his blood! It don't hurt!" Jeongin says, waving his hands around and eyebrows furrowed. "Right.."

"I-I can show you if you'd like!" Chan immediately shook his head, scooting closer to the end of the couch. "No thanks."

"It doesn't hurt, I swear. My teeth aren't that sharp and I only drink a little of your blood. I can show you, on your finger!" Jeongin tightly grasped the couch. Chan hesitated, this sounds creepy and he was slightly scared of the younger. But, he wanted Jeongin to prove that Hyejoo wasn't dead.

"Fine,"

Jeongin was sat closer to Chan, their legs touching and Jeongin's shoes hitting Chan's lightly every now and then

Jeongin was sat closer to Chan, their legs touching and Jeongin's shoes hitting Chan's lightly every now and then. Jeongin gently grabs Chan's pointer finger, he held it like he held glass, Chan was suprised how gentle Jeongin was, right after biting a student's neck.

Jeongin bit Chan's finger.

It didn't hurt, but Chan felt nauseous and dizzy.

Jeongin took Chan's finger out his mouth, "See? It don't hurt does it?" Chan shook his head, looking at his finger. There was a small hole on his finger, blood seeping out. "Oh, right." Jeongin digs through his bag, and pulls out a hello kitty band-aid. He gently wraps Chan's finger with it, "I'm sorry I had to take some of your blood, you must be feeling dizzy? It'll go away now that pressure is on the wound. I'll get going now, bye bye.."

Chan was so confused as to what just happened.