two

"Do you think pigs will fly someday?" Jisung asks Chan, eyes big and full of wonder. "I don't kn-" Chan's words were cut off when he notices his crush walking towards him. "Is he doing what I think he is doing?" Chan sweats furiously, hands clammy and fidgeting; not knowing what to do.

"Um, excuse me?" Jeongin says, looking small and nervous. "Y-yeah?" Chan manages to speak, wiping his sweaty hand on his jeans. "You're standing in front my locker.." The younger trails off, pointing to the minty green locker behind Jisung and Chan, making both of them flee from the metal container. "S-Sorry! Didn't realise," Chan says, rubbing his neck. "Its alright!" Jeongin flashes him a bright and charming smile, Chan pauses. His canines were ridiculously long, like really long. Chan gets that some people have long andsharp canines, however the said male's were strangely sharp, like it could prick you. Jeongin notices that Chan's attention were brought on his teeth, closing his mouth immediately. He packs his bag in an instant, avoiding the older's gaze.

Chan's mind was a blur the next few hours, not paying attention to class and letting his legs take him to wherever when the bell rang

"Yo Chan! Where are ya' going?" Brian from the next class asked, squeezing Chan's shoulder to grab his attention, Chan snaps out of his daze. "Huh? Oh, I kind of don't know," Chan smiles awkwardly and scratches the back of his neck, feeling awkward. "How can you not know where you are going? Your friends are waiting for you, you should probably find them." Brian says, smiling. A certain boy named Yoon Dowoon catches Brian's attention, making Brian quickly wave and run towards the raven haired. "Dowoonie wait!"

Chan shakes his head, turning on his heels to make his way towards the cafeteria, instead receiving a hard blow to the chest, knocking him down, however something or someone, falls on top of him.

He groans, rubbing his head. Chan opens his eyes, a boy fell on top of him. His eyes widen, it's the cute one.

"J-Jeez! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stopped in my tracks-" Chan gets up, making the smaller lower down on him. "I-It's okay.." Jeongin forgives him, getting up and dusting his clothes. "I better get going now.." The smaller runs, panic painted all over his face. But, Jeongin noticed something that made his face whiter than it already was.

Chan looked to his left, Jeongin's bottle had fallen with them, the cap twisting due to the rolling and the contents had spilt.

It's red, thick and dark.

Cranberry juice?

"Shoot! M-My.. J-Juice!" Jeongin scrambles on the floor, grabbing his bottle, the red droplets slipping off the smooth surface and hitting the pavement underneath. "What a waste, that's my lunch.."

"I-I'm sorry, I can buy you cranberry juice from the cafeteria?" Chan offers, still sitting on the ground. "N-No, It's okay! See you in English!" Jeongin throws his bottle in the trashcan and runs away, the keychain on his bag making sounds.

Chan shakes his head, "What a strange boy,"

Chan plays with his food, smashing it into pieces and making it look inedible

Chan plays with his food, smashing it into pieces and making it look inedible. "Chan, are you trying to make a milkshake out of your food or what?" Jisung laughs, already finished his lunch, instead making a conversation with Changbin. "Oh?" Chan looks down, indeed his food looked like a milkshake or a smoothie, a disgusting one.

"Are you okay, Chan?" Seungmin sweetly asks, leaning onto Woojin's side. "Yeah.. Just distracted." Chan says, taking a sip out of his apple juice. "Mind to share with us what's making you distracted? You look disturbed." Felix says, earning hums and nods from the others. "M-Maybe not. Class is starting, see you guys after school." Chan packs his stuff and rushes out of the loud cafeteria, earning weird glances between his seven friends.

"Chan is weird."

I hope this fic isn't getting too boring hhh