Chapter 7: FEELING BETTER

Bowser said to Luigi, " Do you feel better darling?", Luigi nodded and got out of bed while Luigi was getting out of bed, Luigi tripped on a yarn ball and almost fell on his face until Bowser grab his stomach and pulled him up and they're staring at each other until junior opened the door and saw his father Bowser holding Luigi like they were gonna have sex, both Luigi and Bowser blushed very hard and Bowser said to Junior, "I-it's not what it looks like son, I swear". Junior smiled and said, "Are you guys going get married and fuck?", Luigi blushed very hard that he was sweating a little, Bowser blushed very hard that he said, "Junior?!, how dare you say that to me and Luigi, your grounded for a week?!" Junior got upset and left the room and just started to get angry, Luigi was just staring at the door which Junior got out. Then Luigi squirmed that Bowser was carrying him in a bridal way and started to kissed Luigi's neck so much that Luigi moaned a little. Luigi blushed very hard that Bowser said, "You're very active then huh Luigi darling?", Luigi said while he was still blushing, "y-yeah s-so so,?" Bowser laid Luigi on the bed and told Luigi, "Do you want to go look at my garden, beautiful?", Luigi's eyes went beautifully bright and ocean blue and nodded. While Bowser was taking Luigi to his garden Mario was worried sick that he got out of his house and started to walk around and started to call out "LUIGI" over and over again until he remembered that Luigi has his phone with him, so Mario called Luigi and then Luigi answered and said, "Hello?" "Where the fuck are you, Luigi you're making me worried sick and you better tell me the truth and you better tell your okay," "I'm okay Mario it's just that I'm at Bowser's castle and he rescued me from Waluigi and since I got e fever yesterday from the rain last night, Bowser helped me get better." Mario got angry but the only thing he could do is just sigh and said, "Okay, text me when you're going home so I can pick you up," "Okay I will Mario take care bye", said Luigi, both Mario and Luigi end call their phones and continued their day. Bowser opened the door to the garden and Luigi saw the most wonderful, gorgeous, and beautiful garden ever and some flowers were yellow, blue, green brown peach, and ocean blue. Luigi barely noticed that he made the garden as a shape of him and he looked at Bowser and Bowser said, "It's for you my love, I love you very much and I want to ask you one thing, " "What is it Bowser?" said Luigi. Bowser bridal carried Luigi and said, "Do you want to have sex again?" Luigi blushed and nodded because he wants more love from Bowser and Luigi already loves fucking and he wants more sex, Bowser then took Luigi to his room and took off his clothes again.