Chapter 16: Going Out

Luigi sat down on the bed with Bowser and started to talk to Bowser about his dream. Luigi sighed and said, "I woke up because of a nightmare I had." Bowser started to play with his hair and said, "DOn't worry, you can tell me if you want my love." Luigi was going into tears and said, "Okay my dream was about me marrying Waluigi and I-I kill you and your son. Then Waluigi and King Boo started to mutate together and then it jumpscares me." Bowser hugs Luigi and says, "Don't worry. It was just a dream and it won't happen because I will always be there for you."Bowser then kisses Luigi on the forehead and started to get ready to go out. Bowser, Luigi, and Junoir went to the park and just sat there with their picnic snacks while Junoir went to the playground. Until both Luigi and Bowser heard someone calling them and it was Daisy with Rosalina walking together and they just started to walk towards Luigi and Bowser. Luigi said, "Hi girls! how you have been we haven't seen you girls for a long time." Daisy said, "We have been telling our kingdoms that we are engaged together, soon we are getting married, and we are putting our kingdom together so that we don't each have our own kingdom." Luigi just nodded and said, "Well, we are getting married soon also and I'm moving in with my strong boyfriend." Both Rosalina and Daisy gasped and happily hugged both Luigi and Bowser, Luigi was just chuckling and hugged them back. They all talk and called Junoir to come back to eat their snacks together, Rosalina asked Luigi to talk in private and away from everyone else. Rosalina said, "When are you expecting a baby because I want to be the godmother for your child." Luigi was blushing so red that he was a tomato and Luigi said, "W-w-what?! Y-your joking are y-you Rosalina?" Rosalina chuckled and said, "No I'm not jooking cause very soon when Daisy and I get married, we are going to have kids too and I want you to be their godfather." Luigi was quiet for a moment with Rosalina and then passed out before Luigi hit the floor Rosalina used her wand and stopped Luigi from falling. Bowser looked where the two were and said, "What happened?" Rosalina chuckled and put Luigi next to bowser by her wand and said, "I asked him a silly question and he passed out in front of me." Bowser sighed and said, "Well, I must be heading home now to plan for our wedding and for us to ick our tuxedo to wear. Bye girls, I hope you too have a good day." Rosalina and Daisy eaved bye and then Bowser called Junoir to go to the car and then bridal carried Luigi to the car and put him on the passenger seat until he wakes up. While Bowser was driving halfway to home Luigi wakes up and says, "Uh, What happened where are we??" Bowser says, "You passed out and it was turning sunset so we have to go home already." Luigi nodded and was staring out of the car wondering about what Rosalina was talking about. When they made it back home, Junior was asleep when they got there so Luigi carried him to his bedroom and kissed him goodnight and then Bowser bridal carried Luigi to the bedroom and went fast asleep.

Sorry if I haven't been typing my chapters because I have already started school and I can't 2 things at the same time. If you understand, thank you and if you don't, you'll understand one day. Anyway thank you for reading my chapters and if you want to read other books you can follow me if you guys want if not it's okay and I will see you in the next couple of chapters. Bye-Bye.