Chapter 25: Telling Everyone (Part: 1)

When they made it home, Junoir almost jumped at Luigi until his father grabbed him and said, "Junoir you can't do that to your mom for a while." "Why dad, I love my mama so much I want to hug her," said Junoir. Then Bowser said, "I know. The reason why you can't do that to mama it's because mama's going to have and a baby?!" Junior screamed of joy and got off his father's hand and went to talk to Luigi's stomach and said, "Hi there little one, I'm going to be your big brother  and I'm going to love you no matter what." Junoir then kissed Luigi's stomach and ran to go tell the koopalings and news. Luigi giggled and then said to Bowser, "We should tell our other friends about our news." Bowser nodded and left the kingdom. When they made it to the Mushroom Kingdom, they saw Mario, Peach, Daisy,  Rosalina, etc. They all saw Luigi and Bowser and they ran up to them and started to talk a lot of questions and how they were. Until Bowser said, "We have an announcement to make everyone." Everyone was confused until they said, "What the announcement?" Both Luigi and Bowser smiled and then Bowser said, "We're going t have a baby?!" Everyone gasped and Mario looked so dark, Bowser was scared of Mario's facial expression.  Mario pulled his face up with a smile and said, "Bowser can I talk to you in private please?" Bowser was so scared that he nodded and follow Mario to another room to talk. When Mario closed the door, he grabbed Bowser by his spike collar and said in his evil voice, "How dare you knocked my bother?!" Bowser's face was pale and then Mario said, "You better protect him at all times. If he gets hurt, I'm going to tear you from limb to limb got that?!"  Bowser nodded scaredly and then Luigi opened the door and said, "Mario! Don't scare him like that. You know  he's your brother in law now and you both have to treat each other like family." Mario nodded and said, "I'm sorry brother I just can't control myself. I love you brother and I don't want anything bad happening to you. And you know since Bowser was my nemesis and I still hate him for kidnapping my girlfriend." Luigi said, "It's okay but now it's in the past and everything should be normal now. Now come on let's go with everyone else they're waiting for us out there." Both Bowser and Mario nodded and all three went to the other group and started to talk about how to plan the baby gender relief and the baby shower. They all were having a great time until someone opened the door. Everyone stared and saw that it was King Peasley showing off his hair.

Hi everyone who is reading this. I'm sorry for not doing any chapters lately it's because the Wifi wasn't working well lately and since school is tomorrow I can't be doing a lot of chapters. I love you all and I love that you guys read my chapters and staying in touch with me I'll see you all in the next chapter. Bye-Bye

Words Typed: 541