Chapter 17: Wedding Planning

Both Luigi and Bowser both woke up because of Junior and they all went to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Junior said, "Hurry up we don't want to miss a single day for your guy's big wedding." Both Luigi and Bowser chuckled and went down to make breakfast. When all three went to the kitchen, breakfast was already made. All three were confused and they all saw wizard Koopa already finished making breakfast and he said, "I woke up early because I can't wait to help you guys with your wedding plans." Both Luigi and Bowser give pecks on the cheek and went to go eat breakfast with Junior. When they were done eating breakfast, they went to wash their dishes and they went to their  rooms to change. Luigi, Bowser, Wizard-Koopa, and Junior went inside the car and drove off to get their supplies for the wedding. Luigi and Bowser  went to different buildings for their clothes for the wedding. Koopa went with Luigi and Junior went with his father. Luigi went inside the building and saw a lot of dresses he wanted to try it on, then a lady asked him if he wanted to try it on. The lady took him to the try out room an gave him the first dress. Luigi took off his clothes and he put on the first dress he put on (you can pick which ever dress) then he got out of the room and checked himself on the mirror. He looked beautiful and said, " I like this one, but I want to try on the next dress." The lady nodded and gave him the other dress and he tried it on. He was happy and asked to try on another dress. Many dresses later, he picked one  of the dresses he loved the most and they bought it. Mean while, Bowser was picking his tuxedo to wear until he found his size and bought his tuxedo. Then all of them met to the car and they went all home.

Hey guys I want all of you to know that I'm in school and I have a lot of homework to do and then I help my family. I'm sorry for not typing a lot of chapters because my be I might make another account with my friends and i chapter that we made all by ourselves. I am going to rest making the books Septiplier and Bull x Colt for a while because I have this book to try t finish and I'm very tired everyday because I wake up 5:00 am and get home from school at 4:00 pm or 5:00 pm. Thank you for reading my books and I'm sorry of it and I'll see you in the next chapter, Bye-Bye.

Words typed: 349