Drunk

The next morning, Zack was already awake by the time I got myself out of bed.

He wakes up surprisingly early.

I said good morning to him and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast, Zack?" I asked.

"I dunno. What are you good at making?" He questioned.

"Eggs, french toast, pancakes, waffles, the list goes on and on. I'm actually training to be a chef." I said.

"You can make whatever, I don't really care." He waved a hand.

"French toast and bacon it is then." I grabbed a pan.

~Time Skip cause I'm lazyyyy~

It's now 8 o'clock at night.

What have I been doing all day?

Well, watching tv with Zack.

We've been having a comedy movie marathon because Zack told me he's never watched a funny movie before.

So, being myself, I had to change that.

Did he want to watch the movies? No.

Did he have a choice? Again, no.

"I don't get this part, why's that funny?" He was talking about the main character finding a dildo in the lady's bag.

"Cause that's a plastic dick, and he's married to her. And as we saw before, he has a tiny dick." I laughed a bit.

"Why's she need a plastic dick, though?" Zack asked.

"A lot of women have those because they A: don't have a boyfriend, and don't wanna have sex with weird men, or B: their boyfriends aren't there to satisfy them, or their boyfriends have tiny dicks." I explained.

Zack was silent for a moment.

"Do you have one?" He asked.

My eyes widened and my face got so hot I thought it would melt off.

"NO! DON'T ASK THAT!" I threw a pillow at his face.

"You should see your face right now!" Zack burst out laughing, which of course made me start laughing.

We sat there for at least 15 minutes just laughing and occasionally, I'd notice Zack glance at me.

After we both finally calmed down, I broke the silence that had settled between us.

"Y'know, Zack, I thought it would suck to have a roommate, but, it's not that bad. I don't know if it's just because it's you, or if everyone would laugh with me like this." I smiled at him.

Under the bandages, Zack's face was a bit red, but I couldn't see it.

"Anyway, the movies over now. Do you wanna watch another or-" Zack cut me off.

"No. I'm good. I have an idea." He said.

"Uh- Alright." I turned the tv off.

He stood up and grabbed his scythe that was leaning against the wall.

"Follow me." He said.

"Okay?" I slipped on my converse and followed him outside.

He walked down the street that lead to downtown.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the bar." He answered.

"I won't be able to get in without my fake ID, and I don't think you will either." I said, confused.

"We won't need to get in." He smirked.

I raised an eyebrow and didn't say anything.

We arrived at the club and Zack went down an alley beside it.

I hesitantly followed him.

"Zack, please don't kill me in an alley. If you ever decide to murder me do it when I'm asleep." I said.

"I'm not gonna kill you, damn it just shut the fuck up." He glared at me.

"Damn alright angry scythe man." I chuckled.

"I'll be right back, I have someone that I've gotta get rid of, if anyone comes out of the door just hide." He looked at me.

A drunk man then came out the back door, Zack was gone and I happened to be standing right in front of the door.

The drunk then saw me and looked me up and down.

"Oh hahah wanna have some fun?" He groggily stepped over to me.

"No, I'm good." I said, taking a step back.

"Oh I think I need some real fun tonight." He laughed.

I took another step and my back hit the wall.

He pinned me against it and began to pull at my jeans.

"Fuck off, drunk!" I yelled.

"You can scream here in a minute, for now just shut up." He laughed once again.

"M-my boyfriend is near here! He'll beat your ass if you touch me again!" I said.

"Oh? And where is he then? Doesn't sound like a very good boyfriend to me!" He said.

"Alright that's enough." Zack's stepped out of the shadows.

He sliced the mans head off and I fell forward, Zack's arm caught me before I could hit the ground.

"I said to hide, damn it!" He yelled.

"He saw me before I could! That wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have left me!" I yelled back.

"I didn't think you'd nearly get raped!" He helped me up.

"You're crying." He wiped my cheek, making my tears soak his bandages.

"Fuck." I sobbed.

"H-hey, I'm not good with comforting." Zack said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I felt arms wrap around me and I was pulled to a strong chest.

I looked up to see Zack staring at me, worry glazed his heterochromia eyes.

"Thank you." I hugged him back.

We stood there in the alley for what seemed like hours, not even talking, just Zack's arms wrapped around me and tears flowing freely from my eyes.

My entire body was shaking.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier. This is my fault."