Betrayal

"Zack! Wait up!" I yelled after him, still trying to slip the back of my shoe over my heel.

Zack decided that today we would be going outside.

Which never ends well for us.

Seriously, every time that we've gone somewhere for 'fun' we end up doing something crazy or having something bad happen.

But, whatever.

No one ever listens to me anyways.

"Hurry up, I've got plans that need taken care of." Zack grumbled.

"Why are you so mad anyways. By the way, have you seen my phone? Ever since we got back from Jason's it's been missing." I finally caught up with him.

"No." He said.

"Huh. Wonder where that went? Oh well, I hardly use it anyways." I shrugged.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere." He replied.

I shook my head and stayed quiet, following closely behind him.

I realized we were walking down Jason's street.

"Why are we on this street?" I asked.

"Cause your little friend needs some sense knocked into him." Zack mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I stopped.

"You remember when I went out on my own yesterday? Well I saw him with a group of guys, he was showing them something on his phone. I got a little closer and noticed it was pictures of your... well, uh... it was pictures he shouldn't fucking have." He turned and looked at me.

"He wouldn't do that... he's a good guy!" I could feel the emotions welling up inside me, tears formed in my eyes.

"That's why I didn't want you to come with. I was just going to go there, do what I needed to do, then get the fuck out and get back home." Zack turned back around and kept walking.

I wiped my eyes and followed behind him, grabbing his arm as we walked.

"How'd he even get them?" I whispered to myself.

"It looked like you were asleep in the pictures. You had on a dress, too." He said.

"The night we went to a party." My eyes widened.

"I passed out drunk, he said he took care of me till everyone we drove with was ready to leave." I looked at Zack.

"So he lied?" Zack asked.

"Yeah, I don't think taking pictures of whatever you saw, speaking of which, forget about the pictures, was taking care of me!" I began to get angry.

I rested my hand on my side, feeling the cold metal of my 9mm, the same one I used to shoot my high school bully.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard." Zack muttered.

I tightened my grip on his arm and led him down the sidewalk, straight to Jason's house.

*IM SORRY TO THE PERSON THAT SAID JASON WAS THEIR DAD'S NAME*

I let go of Zack's arm and knocked on the front door.

A few seconds later, it was opened by none other than the douchebag himself.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)." He smiled at me.

That same smile that had made my heart beat faster just an hour before.

"Hey, Jason!" I pulled my gun out and rested it on his forehead.

"What are you doing? Where'd you get a gun?" His eyes widened a bit but he didn't seem too alarmed.

"Showing my pictures around, are we? Tell me, when did you take those? Cause I know I sure as hell didn't send them!" I yelled at him, making sure my finger was on the trigger.

"W-what pictures?" He gulped.

"Hmm, I dunno? Maybe Zack here can tell you." I smirked as Zack stepped into view, a crazed look in his eyes.

"I-I didn't show anyone anything! I swear!" Jason began to flip his shit.

"Y'know, I hate liars, so me an you? We won't be getting along very well." Zack pushed his scythe against Jason's neck, my gun still on his forehead.

Right now, Zack was behind me, scythe wrapped around me to reach Jason, meanwhile my gun was on his forehead, ready to fire.

"Three." I said.

"Two."

"One."

"Wait! Wait, wait! Please! I'll delete them!" Jason begged.

"The damage has been done, don't you think?" I narrowed my eyes in disgust.

"Y-yes, I know, but if I delete them, no one else will see them! Ever!" Jason was crying, begging for his life.

For some reason, this moment here feels...

right.

It feels good, to kill people.

Is this how Zack sees things?

That this is what people deserve?

This is what Jason deserves.

And with Zack right behind me, just being here with me,

everything feels so... how do I describe this?

Peaceful?

Yeah, peaceful.

Helping Zack kill people is peaceful.

And then I pulled the trigger.

*Sorry it's short, and late 😭 I just wasn't in the mood to write. I'll get back on top of that.

Also! This is just the beginning, I'm planning on making this fanfic at LEAST 20 chapters.

If I would keep up with due dates, maybe it would go quicker, but where's the fun in that? 🤦🏼‍♀️

See y'all in 5 days!*