Sweets & Lemons

*WARNING: Slight smut ahead.

A huge thank you to @crazy_calena for writing the smutty part of this!!*

(Y/N)'s POV:
Zack has gone into the kitchen to make my grilled cheese, while I had made myself comfortable on the couch, watching The Office.

A few moments later, Zack had come in with a plate.

I thanked him and dared to ask him about his little friend.

"So how's it going down there?" I smirked.

He sighed and then gave me an evil smile.

He climbed on top of me and passionately kissed me.

I can practically feel the lust radiating off him in waves.

He licked my bottom lip, but I denied.

He flipped us over so I was on top and grabbed my ass, making my mouth open in surprise.

He took this opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth, going over every inch.

Eventually, we separated for air.

"Zack... what the hell?" I breathed.

"You gave me a boner and just left me there so now I'm gonna finish what you started." He smirked.

He brought his lips so close to my neck that I could feel his warm breath.

I shivered as he gently kissed over parts of my neck, sucking on one specific spot that made me moan a bit.

He tugged at the hem of my shirt, I squirmed around before moving his hand away.

"W-wait.." I huffed and pushed him back a bit.

"I'm not ready..." I whispered.

He stared at me and nodded, getting off of me.

"I'm not gonna force you." He said.

I sighed and apologized.

"It's fine, (Y/N)." He put his arm around me and handed me the remote.

"Let's just watch a movie." He said.

I nodded and turned on Shrek.

We spent the rest of the night having a Shrek movie marathon, which, let me tell you, was great.

*I'm sorry y'all but I've been having writers block so this chapter was really short. I'll get back to it as soon as I get over it.

ALSO, I just wanted to say that I can't even get myself to attempt making a lemon, it's just not my style. I hope you guys will understand.

Love you guys 💕*