I Love You (Sasuke x Tomatoes)

Inspired by Sasuke x Reader - Slow Love by Fraistel24

Normal P.O.V.

Sasuke walked across his living room, running a hand through his ebony hair. Sakura has been stalking him the whole day and he'd had to pretend he didn't notice.

He let out a sigh. When would that girl learn that she wasn't for him. Although her pink hair was similar, he definitely preferred red. He peeked into the fruit bowl on his table.

"I'm all out of tomatoes," he sighed. He opened the door and walked outside, the cold air nipping at his face. The second he took a step outside, Sakura appeared outside his door.

"Hi Sasuke! Where are you going?" She asked, clearly not taking the hint that Sasuke wanted her gone. But, since he was always frowning, she probably didn't sense anything different.

"To the market. I need to buy some tomatoes," Sasuke answered curtly, briskly stepping by her. Sakura merely kept his pace and walked alongside him.

"What a coincidence! I was heading to the market too! I love tomatoes!" She exclaimed, walking towards the market with him.

Sasuke merely muttered "tch."

At the market

"You said you were getting tomatoes?" Sakura asked. Sasuke hadn't been able to get rid of her.

"Yes." He answered, turning away from her. All he wanted was to get some tomatoes and return home. Sakura finally took the hint and sadly walked away. Sasuke reaches a tomato stand with an old woman standing behind it.

He picked up a tomato, weighing it with his hands. He was about to place it back on the pile, when he caught sight of a shimmering red blob on the top of the pile. He reached for the tomato and held it up.

It was perfect. The most beautiful Sasuke had ever seen. Nothing could top it and at that moment, Sasuke knew. He was in love.

"How much for this tomato?" His eyes glowed with a new spark of passion. He quickly handed over the money and ran to his house. He got him and locked the door.

"It's just us alone now," he whispered to the scarlet orb in his hands. His dark eyes gazed lovingly at the tomato. He caressed a finger around it and held it up to his mouth.

"I love you," he muttered, bringing the tomato up to his mouth. His lips closed around the juicy fruit, chomping down. He swallowed a juicy bite and finished off the fruit.

Once it was gone, he began to miss it so much.

"I'll never taste someone like you ever again," his words floated up into space. For even though the tomato was gone, it would live on in every tomato that Sasuke are next.