The Mystic News

"Hello everyone and welcome to The Mystic News, my name is Jumin Han and this is my precious cat, Elizabeth the 3rd," The raven haired man announced from his seat, stroking the snow-white cat in his lap. A sneeze sounded from behind him and the camera shook.

"Zen! Keep that camera steady!" Jumin yelled at him, glaring at the man behind the camera. Zen brushed his ivory hair over his shoulder and tightened the ponytail after wiping his nose.

"Then stop bringing that damn cat!" Zen yelled back, trying to steady the camera and bring it back in focus. Jaehee looked at him from backstage and sliced a hand across her throat several times, as if saying to 'shut up'.

"You do realize we're on the air right now," Jaehee mumbled through gritted teeth, yet no one seemed to care. Jumin only got furious at Zen's remark and Zen was only adding to that rage.

"How dare you call me precious Elizabeth the 3rd a 'damn cat'! She is the light of my light, my everything, my only reason for living," Jumin announced, holding up Elizabeth and staring into her eyes. He had no shame in pronouncing his love for his cats on national television.

"And I'm allergic to that so-called, 'light of your life', so stop bringing her!" Zen remarked, covering his mouth when a small sneeze escaped. Jaehee sighed, the only one who really cared about this show and MC put a reassuring hand on her back.

"Can we cut to commercial," Jaehee asked the blond man at the other camera. Yoosung didn't seem to hear her and appeared to have headphones on.

"YOOSUNG!" MC yelled, pulling his headphones off. Yoosung touched his ears, in shock at the sudden movement and nodded towards MC and Jaehee.

"I was in the middle of a LOLOL raid!" Yoosung yelled, trying to focus on his game while still talking to them.

"You're playing LOLOL now?!" Jaehee asked furiously. Steam seemed to rise out of her head and Yoosung nervously swallowed, "Can we cut to commercial?"

Yoosung quickly nodded and turned towards 707, giving him his queue, which was merely a small nod. 707 nodded back and smiled. He slapped on a pair of cat ears and walked out onto camera.

"We'll be right back after these messages,
✧・ meow ・゚✧!" He cheered, somehow actually speaking the little sparkles. The cameras cut and Jaehee slapped a hand on her forehead.

"How dare you make fun of cats that way, Luciel!" Jumin yelled at 707. He walked up to him and ripped the cat ears off. He gently nestled them in his own ebony hair and smiled — a rare sight.

"Only I have the privilege of wearing cat ears," Jumin said, adjusting the white ears on his fluffy hair, "well, me and MC," Jumin added, smirking. MC blushed slightly and fingered the top of her head, as if imagining herself in the ears.

"Can we please get back on topic!" Jaehee yelled, slamming her clipboard on a table. Everyone froze and looked at her.

"Sorry, Jaehee," the room chorused, along with a single 'sorry assistant Kang' from Jumin. Jumin took his place behind his desk and Jaehee passed Zen some small pills.

"Allergy pills," she explained, as Zen swallowed them down in one gulp. Yoosung put his headphones back in and returned to his game, ignoring Jaehee's attempt to organize the show.

Jaehee stomped up the Yoosung and ripped the headphones from his ears, "focus on the show!" She seethed. Yoosung gulped nervously and steadied his camera.

"ELIZABETH THE THIRD! WAIT!" Jumin's panicked shrieks pierced the silence as Elizabeth leaped from his arms and started running around the studio. 707 held his arms out and chased her, yelling for his 'Elly'. Jumin chases him around.

"Thank God we're still on commercial-" Jaehee's relieved sigh was cut off as Yoosung shook his head.

"Uhh Jaehee. We're on the air," he explained to her, gesturing to the small blinking red light. Jaehee looked at the camera, then at Jumin and 707 who were running around chasing Elizabeth, and then threw her head back in despair.

"GODDAMMIT!"