Life and Death (Sasuke x yandere!reader)

Warning: Obviously, since it's a yandere story contains a lot of blood and gore.

The way Sasuke's ebony hair blew gently in the wind, but not enough to disturb the duck butt style he kept on. The way his hand gently propped up his chin, keeping it level enough to look at the board, but low enough to look down at his desk. The way his eyes, so filled with darkness shimmered when he looked at specific people. I documented it all. I remembered it all. Every moment. Every sentence he spoke to me.

Last week, he turned around to look at me. I got a whiff of his scent as he whirled around, looking at my deep (e/c) eyes.

"Hey, (y/n), can I borrow a pencil?" He'd said. I'd nearly squealed out loud and handed him a pencil, unable to control the blush that spouted up around my face. He'd mumbled a thanks and turned away.

Now, I stared at the back of his head, imagining the feel of my fingers in his hair, twisting and pulling as his lips wrapped around mine in a gentle melody. I was startled from my thoughts as Iruka-sensei dismissed the class. He quickly sat up and walked away and I followed him from a distance.

"Oh Sasuke!" A voice yelled out. Two girls walked up to Sasuke. I recognized them immediately. Sakura and Ino. Two of the biggest participators in the Sasuke Fan Club. They were always trying to take him away from me.

"Hello, Sakura," Sasuke said to the pink haired girl. She squealed in reply and I swear Sasuke smiled just a tiny bit.

THAT LITTLE BITCH! Sasuke was supposed to be mine. No one was allowed to take him from me. Not even that little bimbo.

"What are you doing later, Sasuke?" Ino smiled, batting her eyelashes at Sasuke. That bitch would have to go as well.

"Training," Sasuke replied and walked away, leaving the two of them to fangirl. Normally, at this point, I'd follow Sasuke and watch him, to document everything about him, but I had other plans today. I put on a smiling mask and bounced up to Ino and Sakura.

"Hi girls! How are you? I was wondering if you wanted to come hang at my place with me," I forcibly smiled, fighting the urge to gag. My hand fiddled inside my pocket, touching the cool metal of the knife carefully stowed inside.

"For sure, (y/n)! Let's go!" Sakura smiled back, following me to my place. How naive. They really were idiots, weren't they. We finally reached my place and I opened the door, leading them inside. I carefully shut the door behind me, locking the door ever so silently.

"Hey (y/n), this is a nice place yo-" Inos words were cut off by my hand over her mouth. She struggled against my grip but I held her firm against my body.

"Shhhh, stop struggling," I seethed at her holding her tighter and tighter.

"What are you doing! SOMEONE! HELP!" Sakura yelled as loudly as she could in hopes of someone coming to rescue her.

"Stupid bitch. This place is soundproof, no one will hear you," I growled at her. She started to run away, but I reached a hand out and grabbed her. Letting Ino fall to the ground, I quickly tied up Sakura. I'd deal with her after. Ino had tried to open the door while I was dealing with Sakura, but the door was locked shut. I smiled a sadistic smile and walked to Ino.

"Come here you stupid bimbo," I smiled, my eyes filled with hate. I grabbed her body and yanked her to the ground. She fell down and I placed a foot on top of her chest, pushing down so she couldn't breathe.

"Let's see how I should start," I wondered aloud. I picked up my foot, bringing it down as hard as I could on Inos leg. An audible crack shook the room and Ino let out a huge scream. I laughed maniacally and simply just smiled. I removed the knife form my pocket, letting the cool steel rub over my hand.

I made a slice down her arm, deep to lose blood, but not deep enough to kill. I sliced down an arm again, smiling manically the whole time. Ino's perfect head of blonde hair shimmered across the floor, stained with the beautiful red liquid.

"Isn't this fun?" I laughed wildly, ignoring Ino and Sakura's pleas for help. I caressed the knife along Ino's cheek, leaving a deep red line along her face.

"I'm bored," I announced aloud, and with that I plunged my knife deep into her chest. Blood splattered around, covering me in a beautiful blanket of rose red. Ino's body fell limp and her eyes remained open, two portals of despair and jealousy. I turned towards Sakura who was lying on the ground tied up.

"Your turn," I smiled. I grabbed a fistful of her strawberry hair and yanked her over. A chunk of pink hair fell out as she fell to the ground with a thud, fighting against the gag in her mouth.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you," I said, as peacefully as possible. Sakura only responded with squeals and squirming and looked at me with a pleading look in her eyes.

I brought the knife down on her hand, slicing off a single finger. Crimson liquid dropped out and I picked up the small index finger I'd cut off. I took her hand in mine and repeated the process with the rest of her fingers on that hand, leaving a screaming Sakura squirming around as much as possible.

"Next hand," I smiled at her, picking up the other hand. I heard a knock at the door but ignored it, content to finish with my work. I wanted to capture this moment forever. Taking out my camera, I snapped a picture of Sakura screaming in horror.

Her eyes spoke more emotion than her mouth did. But then again, that might be because of the gag. The knock at the door sounded again, but I ignored it, hoping they'd go away. Then, a voice shook my core and made the butterflies fly up into my stomach.

"(Y/n)? Is Sakura there? I need to talk to her about something," Sasuke's beautiful voice gently glided through the cracks in the wall. Sakura attempted to scream but the gag stopped her. Hearing her name on his lips filled me with an indescribable rage. I grabbed another fistful of Sakura's hair, nearly yanking it out and I dragged her to the door with me.

I slowly opened the door, the creaking the only noise in the silent room. Sasuke looked at me, covered in blood stains and a maniacal smile on my face and then at Sakura with the missing fingers and blood stained chest. His mouth opened in horror and I pulled him inside, closing the door with a small click.

"Hello Sasuke Uchiha. You're just in time to play," I smiled at him, giddy with excitement, "I guess I should get rid of this bitch then. I didn't have as much fun as I wanted to. Oh well," I plunged my knife into Sakura's chest, pushing in as far as I could. She fell limp to the ground and I smiled at the sight. I then turned to Sasuke.

He started to back away from me, fear filling his eyes. I didn't want him to be afraid of me! He was supposed to love me! This wasn't RIGHT!

"What have you done, (y/n)?" He asked almost silently. I smiled and pulled him towards me. Sasuke was frozen in shock, obviously this sight brought back memories of Itachi. He stood paralyzed and I pulled him into me, gently kissing him on the lips.

"I did it for you, Sasuke. Now we can be together forever," I told him, kissing him gently once again. I shoved my knife into my pocket, only to replace it with a longer bladed sword.

I held the cool metal in my hand, feeling it over. Although I loved this feeling, it was nothing compared to the feel of Sasuke on me. His lips perfectly moulded around mine, his hair flopping into his eyes. It was everything I'd imagined it would be. And I was happy. I wanted to stay like this forever.

I crashed my lips on his once more, and then plunged the sword through both our chests at once. Blood spurted out of my mouth but I could only smile.

"Even if I'll be in Hell, I'll find a way out and meet you in Heaven."