Please (Sasuke x Reader)

Warning: ANGST

Your P.O.V.

"Sasuke, please," cold tears streamed down my face but I couldn't stop them. The raven-haired boy stopped moving and turned to look at my soaking face.

"(Y/n), why are you out? You should be sleeping," even in times like this, Sasuke still remained as emotionless as always. I ran forward and gripped his hand in mine, my slender fingers grasping his wrist and yanking him towards me.

"You can't leave Sasuke. Hatred has taken over your entire soul," I cried, holding onto his wrist as tight as I could. I was surprised that Sasuke didn't pull his arm back.

"Don't you see, (y/n), Orochimaru is the only person I can go to so I can get stronger and defeat Itachi," Sasuke growled. Although his voice seemed angry, there was a hint of regret.

My eyes locked with his, pleading that he wouldn't leave, "You can get stronger here with me," my voice trembled. I looked like an idiot but I loved Sasuke so much that I couldn't live if he left.

"I'm sorry (y/n)," Sasuke replied, tearing his arm from my grasp. He turned to walk away again but stopped short as I started to say something back.

"No, you're not," I whispered. He faced me once again, not able to make eye contact with me. I took a single step towards him and stared at his face.

"Fine. If you want to leave, then leave," I added, using a hand to brush away the sparkling tears that dropped down my face even now.

"5, 10, even 20 years from now, you'll show up back here and expect me to love you again. You won't care if I'm married and have kids, you show up and think that I'll give everything up for you," I yelled, my voice growing in anger until finally settling down with my next sentence, "And you know what the sad part is?"

"It's that I would. I would give up everything just for the chance to be with you," I finished. Sasuke was still looking at me, as if he couldn't process what I was saying, "because I love you Sasuke."

"You're right (y/n), I would come back and ask you to love me. I love you too, but this is my only option," Sasuke answered. His ebony hair melted into the darkness and it already looked like he was gone.

"If you really did you wouldn't put me through this! You are my only reason for living! What am I supposed to do without you!" I yelled back. My eyes remained unblinking, as if I believed that he would disappear the second I closed my eyes.

"(Y/n)-"

"No, Sasuke. You don't understand. I love you so much that it hurts. Every time I'm away from you I spend every moment wishing you were here and every time I'm with you, I spend every moment wanting to kiss that damned smirk off your face

"All I ever wanted was to be with you forever. But now you're going to leave me and I can't live without you!" Tears filled the bottoms of my (e/c) eyes, sparkling with sadness. I couldn't tear my gaze from Sasuke.

Sasuke suddenly disappeared from in front of me. I felt his presence behind me, but didn't turn to look back at him. His mouth hovered over my ear as he quietly whispered something.

"I'm sorry (y/n), thank you for everything. I love you."

With that sentence, I fell to the ground, my eyes closing and the world crashing down around me.

~~ 3 Years Later ~~~
Sasuke's P.O.V.

I walked among the trees, my raven hair helping me blend into the shadows. I kept my eyes open as I looked around for (y/n)'s home. Now that Orochimaru was dead, it's about time to I go back to her.