Good night and joy with you all

By: orphan_account

*heavy smut :)*
—————————————
Mickey grumbled lowly before he slowly blinked his eyes open. He was on his stomach, his head turned to the side where Ian was supposed to be. But he wasn't there and Mickey tried to find out what had woken him up when he felt a familiar pressure on his neck. He smiled to himself and pushed his lower arms under his pillow with a low hum.

   Ian smiled against his skin and continued to kiss along Mickey's neck and shoulders. He trailed up Mickey's neck and ghosted a light kiss over his ear.

   "Good morning," he murmured.

   Mickey smiled. "Morning."

   Ian shifted to hold himself right above Mickey. He leaned up to press his lips to Mickey's upper arm and then softly kissed his way over the soft skin to his shoulder, relishing the feeling of Mickey's taut muscles.

   "You flexing?" Ian asked against his skin.

   Mickey just grinned and Ian chuckled as he moved to the other arm, giving it the same treatment. His hands followed his lips, running softly up and down Mickey's arms.

   "Why're ya doing this?"

   Ian hummed softly against his skin.

   "Wanna kiss you," he replied between kisses. "'Cause I love you ... your body."

   Mickey turned his head a bit, trying to hide his blush. But Ian combed his fingers through his hair, slightly pulling at it so Mickey turned his head to the side again. He kissed his cheek softly before trailing his lips back down his neck.

   "I love you, too," Mickey murmured.

   Ian sighed happily and continued to kiss his way down Mickey's back. He slid his hands down Mickey's back, massaging it lightly.

   Mickey groaned. "Is it my birthday?"

   Ian huffed out a laugh. "Nah...Just want you to feel good, relax."

   "Why?"

   Ian stopped and lifted his head to hover over Mickey's.

   "Since when are you so curious?"

   Mickey grinned and shrugged as best as he could.

   Ian smiled fondly and laid himself down on top of Mickey pushing his fingers into his hair again. He massaged his scalp lightly as he pushed his face closer to Mickey's, slotting their mouths together.

   It was a long deep kiss, tongues entangling lazily, lips moving soft and wet against each other. When they pulled away, their breaths came out a little quicker. They smiled against each other's lips before Ian pulled away again.

   He moved back down to continue his earlier actions. Having reached Mickey's lower back he let his hands run over the backs of his thighs, all the way up to his buttocks still covered by his black boxer briefs. He kneaded it lightly until Mickey moaned.

   "Hmmm, love your ass," Ian murmured as nipped at it.

   Mickey laughed lowly above him and Ian joined in for a moment. He let his nose and lips trail up his ass until he reached his waistband. Taking it between his teeth he started to pull it down. Mickey lifted his hips a little to help and Ian used his hands to support his teeth until the fabric slipped down Mickey's hips.

   Ian sat up a little and pulled the boxers further down Mickey's legs until they slipped off completely. He threw them to the side and placed his hands on Mickey's ankles.