chapter 6

Before i continue the story i need some feedback about the length of each chapter, are they too long/too short)?
have fun reading my loves <3

Gimli was filled with lust as Legolas exposed the huge boner previously hidden by the dwarfs pants. The elves started to kiss his inner tights, slowly but steady moving to his crotch while he removed his shirt.
But then, Legolas started to lick his glans, looking him directly in the eyes eliciting a moan from Gimli. The dwarf put his hand on the back of his lovers head, gently pushing it against him further and further till Legolas had the hole 9 inches down his throat and releasing him as he started to gag. The Elve enjoyed the rough manner, secretly wishing that Gimli would grab his hair. Another moan escaped his lips as Legolas started sucking again, sometimes teasingly with the tip of his tongue, sometimes taking the hole dick until he had to gag. Just seconds before Gimli came Legolas stopped with an masterfully look in his eyes enjoying the Dwarfs confusion.

,I love you so much' he whispered opening his braided hair letting them softly fall over his shoulders like rain on a warm summer day. Never ever had Gimli seen him without his perfect braided hair and he realized the great meaning behind it. It was a new level of intimacy they shared, with Legolas destroying the untouchable construct the Elves build, of them being these ultimate creatures, too perfect, too marvelous for a destructive and ugly world like his.
Gimli laid his hands on his hips, careful but certain, and pulled the Elve towards him between his legs. ,I love you too'. His gaze explored Legolas body wandering over every muscle as if he saw an elvish body for the first time, memorizing every inch.
Then he started to remove his shirt to reveal his well toned body. Legolas had to gasp, the excitement rose inside his chest wanting to feel Gimli inside of him .The Dwarf suddenly grabbed him, turned him around and tossed the Elve on the bed. Legolas pulled out a bottle from under his pillow, starting to prepare himself with the oily liquid. Again he couldn't wait he wanted, no he NEEDED to feel Gimli inside of him. The air around them got thick and stuffy, filled with thrill and the desire for their bodies to be close to each other.

Careful the dwarf started to penetrate Legolas, only with his tip, scared to hurt him. ,Go deeper' the Elve moaned, desperately grabbing the sheets with an unsatisfied look and the fire of lust in his guts ,please' he breathed. Gimli enjoyed him begging, letting his Elvish grace down and diving into pure desire. The Dwarf leaned over him pushing his hands down and whispered in his pointy ear ,beg for it'.
A smile flut over Legolas lips , I beg you, Master Gimli, put it inside of me, love me as hard as you can' he whispered with respect. He liked this kind of love. It was like the battles they fought together, and was so different from the usual kind of love elves shared. This kind of love was intense, it made him see little stars and was the only thing that could really pleasure him.
Gimli i couldn't resist anymore, slowly moving into Legolas. Hearing him moan turned him more on. It felt good to share his love. He got faster holding the elves hips, moving inside of him with smooth motions, releasing everything that bothered him before. He was free. The room was filled with their moans an the heat of their bodies. For a second the only thing you could hear was flesh against flesh and the fast breathing of the two lovers, when Legolas came, bending backwards, feeling like a leave falling from a tree. Shortly after him Gimli came, shooting his seed inside of the Elve. They breathed heavily with satisfaction. The sunlight felt into the room lightening the unlike couple both smiling and grinning, touching each other's arms, talking, whispering laughing about small, trivial stories, sharing memories from their childhood. It was a perfect moment filled with ease and the scent of happiness.

The two laid spooning in the sheets, Gimli touching Legolas hair with one hand and drawing on his hips with the other. , That was beautiful' the Elve said, turning to his lover. ,It was indeed beautiful' he looked him deep in the eyes exploring them again, as if it was the first time he saw them. They were as blue as the sky on a summer day or as the deep sea. But he could sense the insecurity and pain in his eyes, the fear as if something was bothering the Elve. ,Was is it with you? I can see that something is wrong.' the Dwarf asked in a calming voice.
,You are the love of my immortal life, Gimli, Gloins son. I met thousands of people but nobody was like you, nobody could make me feel like you made me feel, nobody could do things to me, like you did, make me smile like a little kid and laugh like there is no tomorrow. I don't want to lose you... I wouldn't survive it. But it seems to me that our love is impossible.' Gimli took Legolas hand, crossing their fingers: ,why are you saying this?' he answered, taking Legolas face in his hands ,i love you too much to let anything or anybody separate us. We will overcome everything even if it means to leave. But before we do that we will fight, fight for each other and our love. I pretend way too long not to love you' their gaze met again, offering each of them a glimpse on their souls, a moment of vulnerability . But this moment didn't make them weak in any way but stronger, surrounding them with an indestructible armor, stronger than everything that was ever forged.
,Everything will be all right. And you know why?' the Elve shook his head. ,Because we have each other. There is nothing else we need.'